VIDYA POTD: DO YOU HAVE AN OOT CARTRIDGE WITH THE CHANTY FIRE TEMPLE THEME?

Started by Samus Aran, September 10, 2011, 09:47:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

??????????????????????

YES
3 (37.5%)
NO
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Nyerp

ME##

Cookie

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on September 11, 2011, 02:25:43 PM
I got my cart maybe 3-4 weeks after launch and I have a revised copy. akudood;

Your memory must be faulty then because 1.2 did not hit store shelves until quite some time after 1.0 and 1.1 had made the rounds.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on September 12, 2011, 11:52:04 AM
No I actually got it really close to when it came out.

Them's the facts, boy. Either your memory fucked up or someone else did. 1.2 simply was not sold in stores until at least several months after the game was already out. The game was released here in November of 1998 as version 1.0, and in early 1999 version 1.1 rolled out, and it wasn't until a little while after that (dunno specifically when) when 1.2 was being sold.

Granted, you could have gotten 1.2 as little as 3 or 4 months after the game was released, or something like that. But I'm not sure I would call that "really close" to when it came out.

Thyme

Samus Aran

i didn't get mine until May 1999, but still managed to get a 1.1 cartridge anyway. but games don't exactly sell out as quickly in rural areas, as you can imagine.

Kalahari Inkantation

Nyerp

Wrench

I got my first copy probably 3 years ago. And I just got another copy last week lol. And I have the 3DS version. And I started another sentence with and.

Placebo Headwound

The only copy of OoT I own is the one on the Zelda Collector's Disc. hocuspocus;

Go Up