October 26, 2024, 08:20:42 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i just remembered this one time

Started by Samus Aran, September 09, 2011, 12:57:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

September 09, 2011, 12:57:15 AM Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 01:00:31 AM by Hakase
this was when i was like 15. i was being a little creeper and i downloaded this .zip of images that was supposed to be a collection of pics of some model, i don't remember her name or anything. all i remember is that i thought she was the hottest thing since anime. except i didn't really watch anime much when i was 15 so i probably didn't actually think that, but i digress.

anyway, i opened this folder up, and sure enough, it was a bunch of images, but it was a bunch of images of some random girls. they were just like normal photos someone took of random women. not scandalous or sexy at all, just normal, everyday women. so that was sort of weird. but as i was scrolling, i noticed something stranger. in every single photo, the girl who was central in each photo, looking at the camera and smiling had the exact same face. but they weren't the same girl. some can be blonde, some brunette, different skin complexions, etc. but some weird fucker had taken a smiling face from some girl and photoshopped that grinning expression onto the heads of the girls in every single one of these photos. and there were like 50+ photos here.

it made me very uncomfortable. it was rather creepy, in a bizarre sort of way. i have no idea why anyone would do that, and then put it out there on the net.

itt weird/creepy things you've encountered on the net, i guess?

YPrrrr

That sounds like serial killer type shit

snoorkel

I've always found the sites that blog violent/shock videos pretty weird. proof that there's a lot of really fucked up people out there.

not as specific a thing as yours but still.

Mando Pandango

people who get professional photos taken of their stillborn babies
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Quote from: Man of Popcikle on September 09, 2011, 01:09:39 AM
people who get professional photos taken of their stillborn babies

lol oh god don't even remind me

Hiro

September 09, 2011, 01:38:27 AM #5 Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 01:45:06 AM by Hiro
http://www.20xc.jp/

aw shit it looks like they changed it slightly baddood;

[spoiler]either that or it's just nowhere near as creepy as i remember sillydood;[/spoiler]

piano moths

kill them w kindness

Selkie

Go Up