October 24, 2024, 02:14:55 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

zombie apocalypse

Started by hobbit, September 05, 2011, 08:44:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hobbit

zombie apocalypse needs to happen i'm sick of all these fucking people societies need to dismantled, people need to learn to be self sufficient again, and i want an kill my neighbors stupid fucking yippy dogs that fucking bark ALL THETIME they never shut up and there's 5 of them. i want to punt those god damn dogs always barking in the middle of the night SHUT UP!!!!!

i also want a katana and revolver as part of my daily attire.

silvertone

I, too, am a man who wishes that a katana and revolver be part of his daily attire. However killing dogs is way too fucking far man.

Socks

i approve this message for president.

hobbit

Quote from: silvertone on September 05, 2011, 12:27:55 PM
I, too, am a man who wishes that a katana and revolver be part of his daily attire. However killing dogs is a way too fucking far man.
they're too small and weak to survive anyway. they're footballs with legs. they'd make good jerky. well, probably not. fuck those dogs. they never shutup!!!!

applesauce

Quote from: silvertone on September 05, 2011, 12:27:55 PM
I, too, am a man who wishes that a katana and revolver be part of his daily attire. However killing dogs is a way too fucking far man.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/09/04/ind-state-police-nab-i-65-%E2%80%98samurai%E2%80%99/

snoorkel

QuoteAt the Lake County, Ind. jail, the offender announced he was “Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs,” state police said. He was charged with attempted carjacking, resisting law enforcement and possession of marijuana.

Tripping goonish

Of course, it was probably just the marijuana, which is a hallucinogen  n_u

Go Up