October 24, 2024, 08:19:26 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

k ima rant

Started by applesauce, August 27, 2011, 10:44:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

k ima rant probably over multiple posts because I can't be bothered to write it all as one

FUCK THIS SHIT

so me and this guy are sitting out in front of a big dorm complex waiting on this other guy to go exploring at this place and he's in this big sigep party and we're trying to contact him and he's just wasted and not making sense and we're waiting on him and it's just us and there's some people walking by every once and awhile/constantly mostrly nad this drunk couple sucking face under a light a bit away and i'm just like FUCK THIS SHIT

I MEAN SERIOUSLY. studio is kicking my ass so hard and i'm not going to let fucking tim brown ruin my life i mean i need to do something thrilling and releasing and escaping with the fucking like 4 hours a day i'm not getting my ass kicked by him, you know? basically that leaves two things that appeal to me: drunken sex, and all night romps through awesome places like adrenaline shots. well obviously the woman part is solidly out as she's fucking 300 miles away (actually 400 right now but who's fucking counting), as always, and shit just doesn't let up. so i'm compulsed to feel like I have a real life outside of taking 3/8x1/8 sticks of red oak up the ass by possibly fucking myself over by putting myself is awesome/shitty situations from the thrill of it like these tunnels that I fucking KNOW have goddamned motion detectors in them, I mean we're basically just asking to spend a night in the uic police hq. and this faggot (literally lol) won't fucking show and i'm like whatever and every fucknig day is the same shit and I just can't do it all so anyways I'm just sitting there, surrounded by all this crap and i'm like FUCK THIS SHIT I mean serriously I just can't do it it's not even human who the fuck's idea was this? fuick whoever that was.

snoorkel

wait so you drink now?  doodhuh;

applesauce

Quote from: vziard on August 27, 2011, 11:04:57 PM
wait so you drink now?  doodhuh;

I think you missed the point.

But, yes. I very rarely do, but have done so on the rare occasion since right after high school.

Hippopo

I understood like 35% of that, but it sounds sucky.  :(

I would love to go exploring.  It's something I want to experience at least once.

??????

Quote from: Hippopo on August 27, 2011, 11:25:31 PM
I understood like 35% of that, but it sounds sucky.  :(

I would love to go exploring.  It's something I want to experience at least once.
let's explore our feelings

Hippopo

snoorkel

Quote from: applesauce on August 27, 2011, 11:09:15 PM
I think you missed the point.

But, yes. I very rarely do, but have done so on the rare occasion since right after high school.

well you said one of your favorite things is drunken sex (unless I read it too fast) so I figured you'd done it more than a few times.

you know how good sex is when you're high?

[spoiler]not even comparable[/spoiler]

??????

Quote from: Hippopo on August 27, 2011, 11:30:49 PM
Ewwwww, no.

akudood;
it's alright hippo
just close your eyes

sshh....
it'll be alright

applesauce

Quote from: vziard on August 27, 2011, 11:36:29 PM
well you said one of your favorite things is drunken sex (unless I read it too fast)

I didn't say that, or at least I don't think I did. If I did I certainly didn't mean to. I wasn't talking about favorite things. I was talking about explosively escaping the dominion of Tim Brown, which, to my knowledge, can only be done through lust of one type or another.

Hippopo

Quote from: Clucky on August 27, 2011, 11:39:25 PM
it's alright hippo
just close your eyes

sshh....
it'll be alright
Only if you hold me tight~

Quote from: vziard on August 27, 2011, 11:36:29 PM
well you said one of your favorite things is drunken sex (unless I read it too fast) so I figured you'd done it more than a few times.

you know how good sex is when you're high?

[spoiler]not even comparable[/spoiler]

True.

wrench;

applesauce

fucking studio fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck  >.<

Hippopo

Quote from: applesauce on August 28, 2011, 11:17:59 AM
fucking studio fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck  >.<
What does this even meeeean?

??????

Quote from: Hippopo on August 27, 2011, 11:45:08 PM
Only if you hold me tight~