October 02, 2024, 05:23:05 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo. STARTS FOUR MINUTES LATE!

Started by ME##, August 27, 2011, 03:22:30 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

lol

i think to prevent hostility and confusion in the future we should

1. select at least one back-up streamer per movie
2. not count a person as absent if they were going to show up but couldn't because of technical difficulties (of course there should be a limit to how often a person can use a "technical difficulties" excuse)

[i'm a damn/retard]

bluaki

Quote from: Tectrika on September 04, 2011, 10:20:44 AM
lol

i think to prevent hostility and confusion in the future we should

1. select at least one back-up streamer per movie
2. not count a person as absent if they were going to show up but couldn't because of technical difficulties (of course there should be a limit to how often a person can use a "technical difficulties" excuse)

[i'm a damn/retard]
David's problem with this is that we could have rescheduled the movie instead of leaving him out spam;

Preparing backup streamer isn't that important. I'm able to get most movies within 20 minutes. The main reason I started later than that this time is because I waited like 40 minutes before deciding that david probably wasn't going to show up and to start downloading. bassir;

How would we even exclude david, considering he's always the one who manages the polls confuseddood;

Hippopo

So why do we even exclude people again?

Because movies were winning that people didn't want to watch?

LOL goowan

Nyerp

Quote from: マミさ," on September 04, 2011, 09:20:23 AM
https://boyah.net/forums/index.php/topic,55559.msg1091847.html#msg1091847

i swear to god you guys can be retarded

...yes david, we know psyduck;

honestly though, and no offense, you're just one person; and we're not just going to NOT stream something just because one person doesn't/can't show up

also:

Quote from: bluika on September 04, 2011, 10:56:46 AM
David's problem with this is that we could have rescheduled the movie instead of leaving him out spam;

do you mean reschedule to next week or delay until sunday? because i'm sure a lot of people would be against the former and that YOU especially would be against the latter, if you really wanted to stream the second eote movie tonight

Hippopo

Quote from: Nyerp on September 04, 2011, 11:50:55 AM
...yes david, we know psyduck;

honestly though, and no offense, you're just one person; and we're not just going to NOT stream something just because one person doesn't/can't show up

also:

do you mean reschedule to next week or delay until sunday? because i'm sure a lot of people would be against the former and that YOU especially would be against the latter, if you really wanted to stream the second eote movie tonight
Agreed fully.

Rescheduling for one person is silly and unfair.

Nyerp

Quote from: Hippopo on September 04, 2011, 11:35:52 AM
So why do we even exclude people again?

Because movies were winning that people didn't want to watch?

LOL goowan

uh, it makes perfect sense

people would vote for some horrible movie that none of the streamgoers wanted to watch, and then not actually show up. ever.

Hippopo

Quote from: Nyerp on September 04, 2011, 12:04:41 PM
uh, it makes perfect sense

people would vote for some horrible movie that none of the streamgoers wanted to watch, and then not actually show up. ever.
Uh, yeah.  I know, Nyerp.

I'm just pointing out that people still bitch about "horrible" movies winning.

Go Up