October 02, 2024, 07:28:30 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

annoying things that people you interact with do

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, August 18, 2011, 11:02:19 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Thyme on August 20, 2011, 03:07:24 PM
I put it the "wrong" way.
But but but then you risk grazing your knuckles against the wall or the toilet paper unraveling if you rip it with one hand :'(

?????

Quote from: YPR on August 20, 2011, 03:15:27 PM
But but but then you risk grazing your knuckles against the wall or the toilet paper unraveling if you rip it with one hand :'(

It builds character.
Die for Dethklok

Hippopo

When people love the sound of their own voices and have to completely dominate a conversation.  It makes everyone feel uncomfortable because the annoying ones generally cut the more interesting people out of the conversation and turn it completely one-sided.

?????

Quote from: Hippopo on August 24, 2011, 09:22:21 PM
When people love the sound of their own voices and have to completely dominate a conversation.  It makes everyone feel uncomfortable because the annoying ones generally cut the more interesting people out of the conversation and turn it completely one-sided.

This is more due to others allowing one person to dominate.
Die for Dethklok

Hippopo

Quote from: TheSequel on August 24, 2011, 09:24:12 PM
This is more due to others allowing one person to dominate.
I suppose this could be an issue for quieter people, I guess.

In my case, we actually coordinate and try to cut him off to stop him, but he just keeps going and going and going even when someone else is speaking.  It's bad.

?????

Quote from: Hippopo on August 24, 2011, 09:31:49 PM
I suppose this could be an issue for quieter people, I guess.

In my case, we actually coordinate and try to cut him off to stop him, but he just keeps going and going and going even when someone else is speaking.  It's bad.

Oh yeah, I hate those people. And you don't want to be mean and be like Shut the fuck up asshole!
Die for Dethklok

Hippopo

Quote from: TheSequel on August 24, 2011, 09:33:47 PM
Oh yeah, I hate those people. And you don't want to be mean and be like Shut the fuck up asshole!
Exactly :(

Generally when he's around, I try to direct questions to other people to get everyone involved, but he mostly answers for them.  It's great. girl;

?????

Quote from: Hippopo on August 24, 2011, 09:36:05 PM
Exactly :(

Generally when he's around, I try to direct questions to other people to get everyone involved, but he mostly answers for them.  It's great. girl;

hnnnggggg
Die for Dethklok

Go Up