September 28, 2024, 07:22:41 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

the LEGEND of zelda

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 04, 2011, 06:43:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

timeline theories are terrible

yes
0 (0%)
yes
1 (6.3%)
YES
11 (68.8%)
no y/n
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Go Down

Nyerp

either it's in a ~different timeline hurrr~ or it's good ol' anime magic

either way who gives a fuck i mean really

Daddy

Samus Aran

Zelda II makes it pretty plain to see that there are ways to revive Ganon from death.

Daddy

But his return was due to the seal being broken and not being revived.  madood;

The sealing of Ganon in WW and TP are described differently where the former seems to be that in OoT while the latter is after a trial. akudood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Khadafi on December 22, 2011, 04:33:02 PM
But his return was due to the seal being broken and not being revived.  madood;

wat, no, Ganon was killed at the end of the original Zelda

his followers attempted to bring him back in Zelda II by using Link's blood, which is why Ganon is brought back to life if you get a game over

The sealing of Ganon in WW and TP are described differently where the former seems to be that in OoT while the latter is after a trial. akudood;

what does that have to do with anything

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Azunyan on December 22, 2011, 04:45:59 PM
his followers attempted to bring him back in Zelda II by using Link's blood, which is why Ganon is brought back to life if you get a game over

i lol'd at this because it relates pretty heavily to that third timeline.........

Daddy

Because I was talking about TP being a prequel to WW and you brought up Zelda II's revival of him where no mention of bringing Ganon back is anywhere in WW

In both games his return was due to his breaking a seal.  If he dies in TP and TP is a prequel to WW how does he break a seal as described in OOT for his return in WW when his previous seal in TP was completely different than WW?

idk why you brought up zelda II other than saying it's possible to bring him back to life then ask how me mentioning tp and ww has to do with anything.

Daddy

Quote from: Khadafi on December 22, 2011, 04:08:42 PM
But ganon dies in TP HOW IS HE BACK IN WW @_@

Quote from: Azunyan on December 22, 2011, 04:23:07 PM
Zelda II makes it pretty plain to see that there are ways to revive Ganon from death.
But his return [in wind waker] was due to the seal being broken and not being revived.  madood;

Quote from: Azunyan on December 22, 2011, 04:45:59 PM
wat, no, Ganon was killed at the end of the original Zelda

what does that have to do with anything

Just in case kaz is confused and i am too lazy to edit my last post.

added bolded statement if that is what confused him.

Nyerp

jmv

the fact that gannon dies in teepee is proof that nintendo was trying to retroactively prove the split timeline theory

Samus Aran

oh i get what you meant now jmv

yeah i'm also pretty sure that wind waker stated that his SEAL was broken. at the time i'm sure that the developers meant the oot seal. tp pretty much fucked that up, i guess. i don't even know how to explain that.

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah i still don't know where tp fits in really which is part of why i've been ignoring it

was tp really meant to legitimize the split timeline theory lol awdood;

Thyme

You guys have become what you hate. tomatoes;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on December 22, 2011, 09:30:19 PM
You guys have become what you hate. tomatoes;

I still stand by my original position. Reichdood;

But I will dabble in the fan idiocy for the sake of science. THE POWER OF GOD

Daddy

Nintendo could easily resolve the split timeline theory by adding a game in between WW and TP  akudood;

After breaking the seal of OOT and link is nowhere to be found the Gods flood Hyrule, attempt to execute Ganon, and try to seal him away again(in the twilight realm).

This explains both seals,  the flood, his attempted execution,  and all that.

A game between the two could explain how he came back from dying or whatever. It would also eliminate all this split timeline bullshit.

Nyerp

Quote from: Khadafi on December 23, 2011, 06:45:50 AM
After breaking the seal of OOT and link is nowhere to be found the Gods flood Hyrule, attempt to execute Ganon, and try to seal him away again(in the twilight realm).

This explains both seals,  the flood, his attempted execution,  and all that.

no, no it doesn't, stop that

also did you not notice the fact that nintendo now apparently recognizes the split timeline theory officially

Go Up