May 15, 2024, 11:49:54 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Harvest Moon

Started by Buffy, June 06, 2007, 07:59:53 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Buffy

Who else likes Harvest Moon?

It's my favorite games series. I recently bought the PSP Harvest Moon game and so far it's better than I expected.  flower;
Rune Factory looks a little iffy to me. I hope it doesn't focus too much on the monsters and all that new crap. I like the farming more than anything. I might be disappointed with RF.

Anyways, Harvest Moon is hardcore.

Discuss.

CruelPleasure

I agree I love Harvest Moon I've been playing it for years. To me Rune Factory looks awesome, I'm gonna reserver myself a copy soon so I make sure I get a copy on July 4th,  yes;

Buffy

Quote from: Phobia'-' on June 06, 2007, 08:07:51 AM
I agree I love Harvest Moon I've been playing it for years. To me Rune Factory looks awesome, I'm gonna reserver myself a copy soon so I make sure I get a copy on July 4th,  yes;
Eh, at first I was like "Wow, an RPG HM? Epic win."

Now I'm starting to think about it. I've always been a big fan of the farming part of the game more than anything else. If this game focuses too much on the fighting and not enough on the farming, it's not really Harvest Moon anymore. At least not the same game I've been playing the past decade.

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Buffy on June 06, 2007, 08:14:59 AM

Now I'm starting to think about it. I've always been a big fan of the farming part of the game more than anything else. If this game focuses too much on the fighting and not enough on the farming, it's not really Harvest Moon anymore. At least not the same game I've been playing the past decade.
I've only been playing since the one on the PS1 and then I played AWL so this wont be that bad considering I haven't played enough of the games to really know the difference.

Buffy

Quote from: Phobia'-' on June 06, 2007, 08:33:29 AM

I've only been playing since the one on the PS1 and then I played AWL so this wont be that bad considering I haven't played enough of the games to really know the difference.
I've played:

Gameboy: Harvest Moon, HM2, HM3
GBA: HM FoMT, HM MFoMT
DS: HM DS
GCN: A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, Magical Melody
N64: HM64
PS2: HM: Save the Homeland
PSP: Innocent Life

I've played a bit of the original SNES. I hope it gets added to VC on the Wii. Ithink that's all I've played.

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Buffy on June 06, 2007, 08:37:07 AM
Quote from: Phobia'-' on June 06, 2007, 08:33:29 AM

I've played:

Gameboy: Harvest Moon, HM2, HM3
GBA: HM FoMT, HM MFoMT
DS: HM DS
GCN: A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, Magical Melody
N64: HM64
PS2: HM: Save the Homeland
PSP: Innocent Life

I've played a bit of the original SNES. I hope it gets added to VC on the Wii. Ithink that's all I've played.
Also I've played a little bit of the HM 64 at at a friends but I never really got into it.

Lance7

I love Harvest Moon. I've been playing AWL nonstop recently. =D

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Lance7 on June 06, 2007, 08:54:17 AM
I'm thinking of starting again but I need a new memory card because mines full. argh;

Lance7

Quote from: Phobia'-' on June 06, 2007, 08:55:46 AM
I'm thinking of starting again but I need a new memory card because mines full. argh;
I've never finished it, and I'm addicted to it right now so I hope I can this time. I'm on Chapter 3 year 2.

Buffy

Quote from: Lance7 on June 06, 2007, 08:59:31 AM
I've never finished it, and I'm addicted to it right now so I hope I can this time. I'm on Chapter 3 year 2.
I've never finished it either. I think I made it to Chapter 3 once and then stopped.

CruelPleasure

I finished it when it first came out but I forget most of it so I guess I might delete some files to play it.

Lance7

Quote from: Phobia'-' on June 06, 2007, 09:02:33 AM
I finished it when it first came out but I forget most of it so I guess I might delete some files to play it.
I'm going to eat something and play it right now. Cya!

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Lance7 on June 06, 2007, 09:07:47 AM
Quote from: Phobia'-' on June 06, 2007, 09:02:33 AM
I'm going to eat something and play it right now. Cya!
Cya later alligator.

Buffy

http://www.fogu.com/hm/hmboyandgirl/

I'm getting this game so I can finally play BTN.

anus

I like the series. I've only played AWL and MM, though. AWL was better than MM. MM seemed like an Animal Crossing rip-off.
dicks

Go Up