September 27, 2024, 05:31:23 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Make decisions about my life for me

Started by YPrrrr, July 24, 2011, 02:07:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Or just one decision, sorry

Reclining seat! It's cheap
6 (85.7%)
12 hours in a chair? Are you fucking crazy? - Coachette
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Go Down

YPrrrr

Yeah it got really awkward though... She wanted to push things further, I kind of regretting going even that far... Then she kept asking why I hated her and I'd tell her "I don't hate you" over and over until I actually did grow to dislike her. Eventually she said "You don't like black girls" and then I was like Ummmmmmmmm... wow good bye
Quote from: Hippopo on July 24, 2011, 03:01:27 PM
Aw man, I heard the chick on the right is a real freak in bed.  It's too bad you didn't meet up with her.

Oh, and you should totes get a chair.
Get a chair? confuseddood;

Oh right, my thread... riiiiiiiiiight

Hippopo

Quote from: YPR on July 24, 2011, 03:05:07 PM
Yeah it got really awkward though... She wanted to push things further, I kind of regretting going even that far... Then she kept asking why I hated her and I'd tell her "I don't hate you" over and over until I actually did grow to dislike her. Eventually she said "You don't like black girls" and then I was like Ummmmmmmmm... wow good byeGet a chair? confuseddood;

Oh right, my thread... riiiiiiiiiight
Oh god, lol.

Sounds like the people I've been dating recently... Except she sounds even more crazy.

YPrrrr

Yeah luckily I knew in a week I would never have to see her again so I laid low and everything worked out...

Except I almost cried when I had to say goodbye to the Czech girl I've been hanging out with cry;

She probably likes Japan too much for me anyway :'(

Nyerp

Quote from: YPR on July 24, 2011, 02:49:43 PM
I already knew the girl actually... She works on Seasame Street

is she ernie

Hiro

Quote from: Nyerp on July 24, 2011, 04:27:25 PM
is she ernie
a comment that works this well doesn't come along often, folks. make sure you take it in and appreciate what an odd world we live in that such a sentence is so great.

Go Up