September 28, 2024, 01:19:22 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHY CAN'T ATTRACTIVE GIRLS BE ATTRACTED TO ME.

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, July 23, 2011, 10:46:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Travis on July 24, 2011, 12:12:38 PM
I don't have to worry about that. No girls are attracted to me whatsoever

i think this is the case for me these days as well goowan

wawi

Tri4se

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Tri4se

Quote from: Man of Popcikle on July 24, 2011, 10:53:34 PM
they get the fuck out the way
i was hoping for something homoerotic but that works too

applesauce

July 25, 2011, 01:59:30 AM #35 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 02:05:59 AM by applesauce
I have a lady who I consider to be pretty physically attractive (divine_vanity) who I have been with for the vast majority of the last five years. During those five years we have been not together twice, both times for about three months. Both times I went out with other women who were pretty attractive, though not like we were "dating", like 2-3 dates. Before I was even involved with her at all, I had two other girlfriends. One of which I still consider pretty attractive, the other I did at the time, but in retrospect, isn't.

As far as I can count right now, I've been denied a first date by 1 out of 8 women I've asked, denied a second date once, and dumped three times (twice by the same person).

Overall, I would say I have a pretty good success rate in pursuing women.  I guess it helps that I've pretty much only ever been interested in women that I've been good friends with first.

And I can be pretty fucking charming when I try.  hocuspocus;

Go Up