September 30, 2024, 12:30:33 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Still don't have TF2 for some reason?

Started by Andria, June 23, 2011, 06:52:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Fran on July 03, 2011, 11:26:10 AM
confuseddood;Eh I wouldn't necessarily say it is imbalanced

all the classes still have a specific role to play and none actually towers above the rest
still shit

HURR DURR LOOK AT MY BRASS BEAST AND MY DEAD RINGER IM SO GOOD AT THIS GAME
:)

Andria

oh so you are one of those whine cause they put new weapons people  n_u

the brass beast does suck though

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Fran on July 03, 2011, 11:37:03 AM
oh so you are one of those whine cause they put new weapons people  n_u

the brass beast does suck though
or because they're all bad and shitties use them and think they're good

wouldn't be surprised if any of you baddies use them
:)

Tri4se

I've been playing this a lot recently. Having a lot of fun, though sometimes I get stuck with a completely retarded team. Literally retarded. I've seen medics try to heal their team members with their syringe gun.

Andria

Quote from: Tri4se on July 19, 2011, 03:08:07 AM
I've been playing this a lot recently. Having a lot of fun, though sometimes I get stuck with a completely retarded team. Literally retarded. I've seen medics try to heal their team members with their syringe gun.

I've seen medics stand and stare while pointing their syringe guns at me just outside the spawn as I ran a mile towards them and caught them both on fire.  akudood;

they didn't even move.

Insani

If I had any money I'd pay for a version of TF2 with everything but the cosmetic shit.

TF2 was less of a good game after the first hats, even worse after Mann Co and Poly Count, full body suits and equippable taunts are just kicking it while it's down.

On the brightside, I can sell my inventory for at least 50$ to idiots who care about cosmetic shit.

www.tf2items.com/id/insani99999 (at the time that I quit, I had nearly ALL the available weapons. :3)

Go Up