October 07, 2024, 04:32:14 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ideas for my essay?!?!?!?!?!?!

Started by strongbad, June 05, 2011, 08:51:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

" In Burning Man we see another articulation of the American desire for utopia.  Drawing upon the ideas covered in the class, explore how the American idea of utopia has changed and remained the same?"

feel free to make jokes and not help either!
i just want to create activity!

Andria

you could talk about the utopia as a nation that welcomes everyone and gives them the same rights as ourselves to one that has an us vs. them mentality, or having a nation for the people by the people that has now become one of politics for hire.

Hiro

Talk about how utopia has gone from a perfect community to a YOUtopia focused purely on selfish wants

Nyerp

strongbad

Quote from: Yusuke on June 05, 2011, 09:58:28 PM
it is june why are you essay

my year ends on the 10th
idk why you guys always get out so early from everything, my schooling has always gone into june

Socks

you have been handed ice cream on a silver platter and are dumbfounded about what to do because you cannot find a spoon to eat it with before it melts.

predictable.

and i have just provided you with a concise history of modern america.

strongbad

Quote from: Socks on June 06, 2011, 06:55:58 AM
you have been handed ice cream on a silver platter and are dumbfounded about what to do because you cannot find a spoon to eat it with before it melts.

predictable.

and i have just provided you with a concise history of modern america.

No lol it's actually a very easy essay topic, and I have a lot of ideas to write about. I could easily get an A on this paper, like I've done on my last couple for this class, but i thought I'd ask Boyah for shits and giggles lol

OKAY ASSHOLE

Socks

you've said nothing toward the merits of your paper. as if grades signify content. a true man states his 'shits' and 'giggles', a false man clings to them in times of grief.

Daddy

Tak about how Hitler's idea of eugenics weren't far from correct, it's just that his implementation of genocide was a flawed approach.

strongbad

Quote from: Socks on June 06, 2011, 11:17:42 AM
you've said nothing toward the merits of your paper. as if grades signify content. a true man states his 'shits' and 'giggles', a false man clings to them in times of grief.

for a GUR class I am very content with a good grade
lol i'm not going to major in english

Go Up