October 08, 2024, 09:32:07 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

A THREAD SO URGENT IT'S IN ALL CAPS

Started by Nyerp, June 04, 2011, 02:57:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

OK WE NEED TO GET OUR SHIT TOGETHER IN REGARDS TO STREAMING

FIRST OF ALL, IS FUCKING TOY STORY EVER GOING TO HAPPEN

SECOND; IF SO, FUCKING WHEN

WE SHOULD JUST SCRAP THE IDEA AND GO FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF NOMINATING/VOTING IMO SINCE IT SEEMS BASICALLY INCONVENIENT ALL THE TIME TO THE STREAMERS

THIRD, WHO ARE WE RELYING ON TO STREAM THE REST OF DTB AND ABENOBASHI AND ARE WE DOING ANY MORE OF THEM BEFORE TUESDAY

COME ON PEOPLE

GOD

Samus Aran

it's sad that i'm actually looking forward to the school year simply because i'll have internet capable of streaming anything once again

this summer has been terrible for streaming all around :'(

Thyme

ikanaide

I and bluaki can stream with not problem

Thyme

bluaki

I can stream Toy Story 3 easily, because I have it on DVD. Can't stream 1 or 2 as easily because I only own them on VHS, I don't have a TV tuner to connect my VCR with, and I don't really want to download them.

I can stream Darker than Black easily. All of it is downloaded to my laptop that I use for streaming. I can also stream a majority of other anime I've watched.
I don't have nor am I interested in Abenobashi, but I could download then stream that too if you all have no other option.

Other than this coming Tuesday (my high school graduation), I can stream pretty much any day at any time for the rest of this summer.

wawi

Nyerp

wawi

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

STREAM STOP MAKING SENSE.

I will stream shit maybe at some point.

how do i stream. how much water do I need to get?
[spoiler]goowan[/spoiler]

Go Up