October 09, 2024, 01:26:26 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Remember that story I told you guys?

Started by LCK, June 02, 2011, 11:18:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

About how I got caught trying to have sex by a cop on a slide at my school when I was 16 and drunk.

It happened again.

Not in the exact same fashion.

Well.
I went to Soundset with my girlfriend, got really high, didn't watch any acts, just sat up on a hill and listened to the music while she talked about how much she wanted to have sex. Well once Atmosphere came on(headliner, dumbfucks) we left Soundset and drove to what we thought was a secluded parking lot. Got in the backseat and had hot passionate sex. The moment I pulled the condom off and threw it out the door the lights started shining. We both got caught with our clothes off in the back of the car. We assured the officer we were just having a little fun, we left Soundset because we were tired, and we were about to be on our way. He agreed not to give us a ticket as long as I named one Atmosphere song...and I did. The good part of this story is that I never get punished for what I do and I actually got to ejaculate this time.

tl;dr I finished this time

so yea thats what i did while boyah was down

and i moved into a house

Nyerp

why didn't you get the cop to join...................................................................

LCK

applesauce

Yuck, I'm glad I never had sex in Shakopee. Gross.

LCK

Quote from: applesauce on June 02, 2011, 03:24:00 PM
Yuck, I'm glad I never had sex in Shakopee. Gross.
to be fair, we were in burnsville

snoorkel

Quote from: Trevor on June 02, 2011, 06:54:25 PM
to be fair, we were in burnsville

I took a cab all tha way from burnsivlle when popeyes havin a sale

applesauce

Quote from: vziard on June 03, 2011, 09:50:38 AM
I took a cab all tha way from burnsivlle when popeyes havin a sale

I love that video.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: applesauce on June 03, 2011, 09:58:54 AM
I love that video.
Just looked up the video, lol. But seriously, what the fuck is up with these comments. This is from the "top comments" section:

QuoteI like how the fat sows at the drive thru window, like typical niggers, chimp out at the poor person who happens to be working at the window. WELL WE'Z GOIN TO KFC DEN!

GO RIGHT AHEAD YA STUPID NIGGER!

doodhuh;
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up