September 19, 2024, 11:56:14 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pony thread? Pony thread.

Started by HeroofTime55, May 13, 2011, 03:33:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

BEST PONY

Twilight Sparkle
0 (0%)
Pinkie Pie
1 (14.3%)
Rainbow Dash
2 (28.6%)
Applejack
2 (28.6%)
Rarity
1 (14.3%)
Fluttershy
1 (14.3%)
I'm too cool to admit that I love this show
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Go Down

Nyerp

lmao that article

i liked how the main point it was trying to prove was that all non-4-year-old pony fans are jobless 34-year-old men with asperger's

HeroofTime55

not me because i haven't found a figure i like yet/of enough quality to display on a shelf

don't let's

Figure? I thought these were actual dolls. And that article called them action figures :(

HeroofTime55

Quote from: No Comment on June 12, 2011, 04:06:33 PM
Figure? I thought these were actual dolls. And that article called them action figures :(
They're not action figures

Some of them are dolls and some of them are figures.

I don't want a doll.

Hasbro has yet to make anything to any degree of quality that bronies would really go for, but I suspect they're on to that by this point.  No way are they not going to tap that market.

Nyerp

HeroofTime55

I love how he casually just claims that being a fan of MLP means that you automatically just quit your job and file for disability.  Oh FOX, why am I not surprised that this would come from you?

"I don't like group X, therefore group X consists entirely of lazy, worthless people suckling off our tax dollars"

It makes me almost want to defend baby-man.  Almost.  It's that bad, that it would almost bring me to the level where I would actually defend a diaperfag.

Oh, that faggot makes me RAGE.

Nyerp

i love ponies and i am offended as well

HeroofTime55

Nah, at this point the shock of "How can someone be so stupid?" has finally passed, since the answer was "Oh yeah, it's Fox News."  Now I'm sort of laughing.

don't let's

Quote from: HeroofTime55 on June 17, 2011, 10:34:48 AM
I love how he casually just claims that being a fan of MLP means that you automatically just quit your job and file for disability.  Oh FOX, why am I not surprised that this would come from you?

"I don't like group X, therefore group X consists entirely of lazy, worthless people suckling off our tax dollars"

It makes me almost want to defend baby-man.  Almost.  It's that bad, that it would almost bring me to the level where I would actually defend a diaperfag.

Oh, that faggot makes me RAGE.
But do you really know that it's not true? I'm not saying or implying that it is true either, but do you really know?

HeroofTime55

don't let's

Infel

I read back and see I missed something.

If Pinkie Pie were real and someone I talked with at any point, I would get annoyed with her. She is seriously fucking overbearing and I hate that. So much caffienne and sugar fueling that crazy bitch, and now we got the fan stories coming from who knows where by gurofags who also like her. And I'm not cool with that. And because she has ADHD and you can't think for a second she might really be hanging on your cock every single second of every single day if she did actually exist, I'm the dumbass. GG.

I do think Kono had a point about Rarity being underdeveloped, though. I like Rarity though because what little I've seen, I did like. She just has the mostly proper attitude, does something of interest to myself, is a jew, and possesses some lolspergy traits. And maybe we really are just seeing the "bad" half of her? I mean, we all saw new elements of each character on the season end.

HeroofTime55

Quote from: Windows ME on June 18, 2011, 11:00:59 AM
If Pinkie Pie were real and someone I talked with at any point, I would get annoyed with her. She is seriously fucking overbearing and I hate that. So much caffienne and sugar fueling that crazy bitch, and now we got the fan stories coming from who knows where by gurofags who also like her. And I'm not cool with that. And because she has ADHD and you can't think for a second she might really be hanging on your cock every single second of every single day if she did actually exist, I'm the dumbass. GG.

I'm having trouble understanding this without the context. :/

KonohaShinobi

MLP: Fighting is magic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSlnZxvi37s&feature=player_embedded#at=23[/youtube]

Thread: http://www.ponychan.net/chan/collab/res/5925.html

Looks AMAZING, and that song is fantastic!

Speculated playable character list:
The mane 6, The 3 CMC, Luna/Nightmare Moon, Celestia, Spike, Zecora, Gilda, Trixie, Dark Pinkie, Spike, Wonder bolts, Big Mac, Prince Blueblood, Derpy, Cherilee, Diamond Dogs, Bully Pegasuses, Bloomberg, lyra, bon-bon, Gummi

Also Rainbow Dash's turtle really needs a name, her figure has a turtle boxed in so I figured that was her pet since every other pony has a pet.

pinkie has gummie, TS, spike, fluttershy, the bunny, rarity's cat, and AJ's dog

HeroofTime55

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 20, 2011, 10:26:10 AM
MLP: Fighting is magic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSlnZxvi37s&feature=player_embedded#at=23[/youtube]

Thread: http://www.ponychan.net/chan/collab/res/5925.html

Looks AMAZING, and that song is fantastic!

Speculated playable character list:
The mane 6, The 3 CMC, Luna/Nightmare Moon, Celestia, Spike, Zecora, Gilda, Trixie, Dark Pinkie, Spike, Wonder bolts, Big Mac, Prince Blueblood, Derpy, Cherilee, Diamond Dogs, Bully Pegasuses, Bloomberg, lyra, bon-bon, Gummi

Also Rainbow Dash's turtle really needs a name, her figure has a turtle boxed in so I figured that was her pet since every other pony has a pet.

pinkie has gummie, TS, spike, fluttershy, the bunny, rarity's cat, and AJ's dog

Spike isn't Twilight's pet.  That owl is.

And I just noticed the Harry Potter reference in giving Twilight an owl.  Fucking hell this show is great.

Go Up