Started by Andria, April 20, 2011, 05:02:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Andria

Thyme

Quote from: Soycho on April 21, 2011, 03:50:26 PM
I know man I know. It is amazing

and then i heard another song from another band sampling Network and i was like "ah awdood;"

n_u

[hedy]Zidone

famy

Hiro

Mine's kind of screwed-up. If I even listen through an album twice, it shows up at my "top" because I don't constantly listen to music, and I often just listen to recent downloads and such.

Geno

Quote from: Thyme on April 21, 2011, 03:45:04 PM

ooh boy here we go

inb4 "myface;" out of spite sillydood;
I've been meaning to listen to Tesseract. I saw them open for Devin Townsend and they were amazing
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

Quote from: Geno on April 21, 2011, 11:41:18 PM
I've been meaning to listen to Tesseract. I saw them open for Devin Townsend and they were amazing

One is definitely a favorite of mine for this year.

applesauce

Geno

Jesus, did you just leave The Hold Steady on shuffle the last 3 months?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

applesauce

Quote from: Geno on April 22, 2011, 12:38:14 PM
Jesus, did you just leave The Hold Steady on shuffle the last 3 months?

Craig Finn (of both the hold steady and lifter puller) is probably he only thing that gets me through the endless parade of drafting all-nighters that was this semester.

Wrench

1. Green Day - 251
2. Rise Against - 240
3. Weezer - 74
4. Cage the Elephant - 51
5. Goo Goo Dolls - 29
6. Cobra Starship - 28
7. Weird Al Yankovic - 22
8. Eve 6 - 21
9. Smashing Pumpkins - 11
10. Finger Eleven - 10
11. Nintendo - 10
12. Tom Petty - 8
13. 30 Seconds to Mars - 7
14. Oasis - 6
15.  New Found Glory - 6

EXTREMELY IRRELEVANT. If it tracked what my iPod listens to, it would be a lot more accurate. Anyways, my most common lately have been Green Day, Rise Against, Cage the Elephant, 30 Seconds to Mars, Goo Goo Dolls, and Foxboro Hot Tubs.

Samus Aran

1.) Sonic Youth - 17
2.) Broken Social Scene - 14
3.) My Bloody Valentine - 12
3.) The Avalanches - 12
5.) Arcade Fire - 11
6.) The Smashing Pumpkins - 10
7.) Yeah Yeah Yeahs - 9
8.) The Flaming Lips - 8
8.) Mew - 8
10.) Mono - 6
10.) The Who - 6
12.)   Björk - 5
12.)   Led Zeppelin - 5
14.)   Portishead - 4
14.)   Pixies - 4

You ever get into one of those musical slumps where you just...don't feel like listening to anything anymore? That's what I've been in lately. However, these pathetic numbers should be slightly less pathetic if my iPod would scrobble correctly - it hasn't been able to ever since last.fm updated, for some reason.

[hedy]Zidone

I try to put at least 1.5 months between listens of an album. As a result I have favorites that I haven't touched since November or so.

though I have been indexing my library and optimizing tags and such, that's a bitch and as a result sometimes I just don't feel like doing that shit saddood;

Go Up