October 22, 2024, 03:31:01 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Urban Exploration

Started by applesauce, April 10, 2011, 01:44:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

I thought Boyah would lol at this:

Hiro

yay now we can be strippers together~

Hippopo

FAMY2

applesauce

I posted like 4 updates at http://www.urbex12.com over the last couple days, though I'm still over a month behind.  hocuspocus;

applesauce

Coolguy coolvid is being uploaded now.

silvertone

holy shit you are apple sauce.

silvertone

applesauce

Hiro

dude dude you are shirtless put your shirt back on you are bathing in filth man dude dude
but also, you guys should get some water-proof hard-cases to put electronics in, like a sealed box or something.

but seriously that seems so fun giggle;

FAMY2

What was the banging noise?  >.<

LOL I'd be terrified even with lights on. And who replaces the light bulbs?   n_u

Mando Pandango

seriously wtf was that banging noise

I really feel like this is the start to some viral youtube horror series, like marble hornets.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

applesauce

SOME STEAM IN A PIPE PROBABLY

applesauce

Oh my god yesterday was so epic. Explored that huge candy factory in the afternoon again with a huge group of friends, had a birthday party on the roof. Climbed around a big room of girders and pipes with a flooded floor. Walked around some train tracks hiding from metra trains in the ghetto. Ate taco bell. Sat on the river and talked forever. Climbed the university club roof, exited via the women's locker room and the main fucking lobby confusing the shit out of the guards, then climbed an under renovation 45-floor gothic skyscraper holy fuck it was cool. then found some utility tunnels but couldn't get in them...need better key.

applesauce

Go Up