October 22, 2024, 04:33:56 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

do you use the unread posts/new replies pages?

Started by Samus Aran, March 21, 2011, 12:22:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

?

yes
5 (38.5%)
no
8 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

occasionally, but usually i just read every single thread in every single board (except for sports and arts) n_u

HuntMac

I hit the unread replies first, and then I skim the unread topics after I open up all the "new reply" threads up in separate tabs.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Travis on March 21, 2011, 01:44:20 AM
that way actually makes the most sense believe it or not

not really - using "new posts" compiles them all together. it may not be a lot faster, but it's not any slower, that's for sure.

bluaki

I only check the boards I care about when there are new posts on them. The unread posts page seems like it'd make me sift through more threads that I'd rather not, like from the sports board, so I've never really bothered trying it

Samus Aran

thankfully the sports board gets so few posts anyway that it rarely appears in "new posts" for me

then again for someone who doesn't show up as often (like you, blu), "new posts" may be a bit cluttered at first, with sports things indeed

bluaki

Quote from: Kid on March 21, 2011, 02:18:49 PM
thankfully the sports board gets so few posts anyway that it rarely appears in "new posts" for me

then again for someone who doesn't show up as often (like you, blu), "new posts" may be a bit cluttered at first, with sports things indeed
I'm actually here for a decent amount of time every day, but I only read threads that catch my attention and only reply to some of those

Oh, and taking a look at that unread posts page after seeing this thread made me find the anime thread from arts discussion that I hadn't noticed before giggle;

Go Up