September 29, 2024, 11:14:25 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How does Boyah feel about Dubstep?

Started by strongbad, March 17, 2011, 07:38:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Admin on March 18, 2011, 06:58:40 PM
why don't you shut the fuck up, you immature, depressing pile of shit.
Nice one!
But seriously, stop trying so hard to act "hipster". You just sound like a complete stuck up douchebag.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on March 18, 2011, 08:02:58 PM
Nice one!
But seriously, stop trying so hard to act "hipster". You just sound like a complete stuck up douchebag.
I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT EVER
Seriously dude, could you leave me the hell alone, or at least stop acting like you're an expert on everything?

All I'm doing is talking. I'm not trying to be anything, the entire "hipster" thing is a load of bullshit nonsense, and you're just a total cock in general.

just1more

I started listening to dubstep after one of my roommates in Italy introduced me to it. I think the first track I ever heard was this one:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRftXCiqfQ8[/youtube]

strongbad

I think Bass Head is the first dubstep song most people here. It is a good intro to dubstep song i guess.

HuntMac

So when you think of Dubstep, you think of this?  baddood;

strongbad

Quote from: steal on March 19, 2011, 12:15:46 PM
i'm surprised everyone's first dubstep wasn't borgore

never even heard of borgore before
is he big in CA or something?

burzumfan420

idk it sounds cool but i never heard a dubstep song i liked.

Geno

Quote from: HuntMac on March 19, 2011, 03:46:58 AM
So when you think of Dubstep, you think of this?  baddood;

Hiro's just retarded. Ignore him
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Andria

Why in the world would you picture people like that listening to dubstep  awdood;

that isn't even the main audience

ikanaide

Hiro

Quote from: Soycho on March 19, 2011, 06:36:48 PM
Why in the world would you picture people like that listening to dubstep  awdood;

that isn't even the main audience
Then what is the main audience  huhdoodame;
The people I see listening to it are partybros and my roommate whose favorite musicians are Deadmau5 and Katy Perry

burzumfan420

wHy Ar e  We E GiIVnG a ShiT A A bOuT A GeNreeSS fAnAAbAaaSSsEeE

strongbad

Quote from: Admin on March 19, 2011, 06:53:30 PM
Then what is the main audience  huhdoodame;
The people I see listening to it are partybros and my roommate whose favorite musicians are Deadmau5 and Katy Perry

You have a very small view of dubstep. You should see the difference in the people who you are describing and the people who go to dubstep shows and raves (usually have dubstep DJs). The rave scene in general is huge, as is the electronic music scene, and from my (limited) experience going to raves and dubstep shows, I can tell you that there are very few bros there.

Travis

Go Up