October 22, 2024, 04:22:27 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Puke: WHICH SEAT CAN I TAKE?!

Started by Daddy, March 14, 2011, 03:25:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Which seat???

I'll kick it in the front seat.
6 (40%)
I'll sit in the back seat.
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Go Down

Selkie

The sad thing is that this seems to be the direction real music is headed in.

Also, this belongs on the arts board. oh wait  n_u

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Slim

^ Someone is putting their liberal arts degree to good use.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Wrench

Sillbury

Daddy

HuntMac

And today is the day where all my friends IRL found out about it, so I got to see this shit all over the FaceBook stream all day. giggle;

:(

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Andria

Samus Aran

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

strongbad

what the fuck
so i just listened to this for the first time, and had just assumed that it was another justin bieber esque song that wasn't horrible (not that i like j. bieb, i just think that a lot of the hate is unnecessary), and hadn't bothered listening to it yet.

what the fuck
this is literally the worst song i have ever heard. everything about it is just fucking horrible

also i love the line "getting down on friday"
just because my friends and i use the term "getting down" as having sex so this whole song was about how much she wants to have sex lol

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up