October 26, 2024, 07:28:39 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

okay i am genuinely concerned

Started by Samus Aran, February 12, 2011, 04:57:18 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

for like a year now, every once in a great while (like, maybe 4 times now, at the most), i've gotten this sudden soreness in my right ankle. it's generally tolerable, but it comes out of nowhere. i certainly am not doing anything to harm my ankle. tonight, for example, it just started acting up while i was playing my ps3. i figured it was because i had my leg in a sort of propped-up position for too long, but honestly now i'm thinking that it would've hurt regardless.

see, what concerns me is that...number one, these come out of nowhere and don't have any real cause that i can think of. number two, it only happens in my right ankle. it has never happened in my left, not once. number three, tonight, when i got up to shut off my light for beddy-bye time, and put even a tiny bit of weight on my right foot, possibly the most intense pain i've ever felt shot all the way up to my knee in my right leg, so bad i could not even stand - i fell over immediately. and it lasted a long time.

like, really, wtf is wrong with my ankle, guys? i never even did anything to it.  :(

ikanaide

Similar thing has happen to me. I sometimes lose vision and collapse at random.

Go to doctor, you should not be concern.

Andria

I get cramps so bad in my foot it folds down to the point my big toe almost can touch my smallest. It is incredibly painful.

burzumfan420

ur foot fell asleep stop sitting on it. thanks for 5000$ - ur doctor

Dullahan

Maybe you're getting old and you're starting to feel pains.

Go Up