October 25, 2024, 11:27:46 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Wow

Started by Socks, February 12, 2011, 03:12:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

February 12, 2011, 03:12:15 AM Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 05:47:15 AM by Socks
I had the great fortune tonight of coming to posses some small amount of cocaine. It was given by a friend. I consumed a small dose after work, and drove home smoking weed. It was wonderful. Magical even. And not the slightest bit of worry or regret was present, only  immense appreciation for myself and the world, profound love for all things I considered. This poor explanation cannot tell of the inscrutable, the intimate and the imagination. I was creative, I was sure, I was compassionate and I was sharing. The physical symptoms and my body's condition was significant, but pales in comparison to the cognitive and emotional conscious I discovered. I still feel the rush, though the properties of both drugs has waned proportionally to time and effort.

What I mean to tell, the purpose of this very message, is not to briefly convey an experience, but to relate of what happened next.

I arrived home in the clouds, at one with gods and with the universe. Mubarak has resigned, and my father called me down for dinner. I was chewing gum like a horse, and had to force down my food. But the most amazing thing that happened, is how relaxed and eager I was to engage my father in conversation. Not mere talk, in a sea of silence and discomfort, but real, genuine and compelling discourse, where the very essence of our soul was exchanged and explored. We talked for hours. At the dinner table and then the living room, of everything that can be revealed and contemplated, between father and son, man to fellow man. I've never seen him so happy, fulfilled, hopeful and content, as I have on this occasion. We keep our distance and our life, separate and largely hidden from one another. Tonight he was my friend, my father and my confidant. A rocky and tense relationship was transformed into something meaningful, beautiful and of worth. I had not fear, no hesitation or concern. My state of being and plane of awareness guided and dictated me to uncharted land, with effortless earnest, curiosity and intent. We bonded. We understood more.

On any night I would think all said tonight and more, but keep it to myself, even though I desired to express, and loathed remaining  mute and seeming deaf. What was different is the condition of my conscious, affected by substances, harnessed by my being to benefit the circumstances, conditions and people all around me. For better or worse, I was good. I seized the opportunity and proceeded to complete it totally. It felt so proper, natural, to be honest, pure and true to oneself, uncompromising, but thoughtful, considerate and open. I wish I could feel this way all the time, and every day be the same, rewarding and enlightening. Tomorrow brings new hopes. It shines brighter than before, and I will make sure it surpasses yesterday in grandness and in relevance. That is all. Do coke and expose your love and yourself for those who mean and matter most. Thanks for reading. I'm going to now do another line.

EDIT. To say that the drug does not make the man, rather the effects are yours alone. Still feeling pretty pumped and in full control. The charm of dream is slowly fading, giving rise to a curious stupor, with lamenting agitation. Fucking neurons and their rejuvenation, using time for detoxification.

Nyerp

you should do coke in front of your dad

Commander Fuckass

drugsdrugsdrugs faggot drugsdrugsdrugsdrugs
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Socks

Quote from: Panty on February 12, 2011, 03:57:17 AM
you should do coke in front of your dad

one day, between mahogany and upholstered chairs, i shall sit crossed legged with my old man there. gentleman then, in light air, heavy pockets--a golden glare, weighing down the world's despair. sipping tea for the affair, adding sugar here and there, of a fine peruvian flair. he won't know, but only feel, that which i accept in zeal, like the fate of a big round wheel. it shall be interesting, at that point in life.

burzumfan420

this is a really good post. Thank u for posting. really good.

Travis

You should post this on erowid

YPrrrr

Wow is right!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sillbury

[move][shadow=red,left]enter the void[/shadow][/move]

YPrrrr

Sounds like ecstasy. The drug, I mean.

Careful not to get hooked though

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Go Up