June 23, 2024, 12:33:54 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Getamped 2

Started by Infel, January 24, 2011, 11:48:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Infel

January 24, 2011, 11:48:37 AM Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 11:37:12 PM by Parsee
It's yet another japanese MMO, and most people would call it a Power stone 2 lookalike, but it's really more alike to the Kunio-games for the NES, like Renegade or River City Ransom (SINCE YOU KNOW THAT'S WHERE ALL THESE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS CAME FROM)

It has the pay2geteverythingcool kind of workaround, but paying doesn't exactly make you a better player. Basically, you get accessories that change your fighting style. You can also buy skins, which make your character look different. Mine looks like a touhou.  n_n. I also carry around flowers and my special attack DROPS A FUCKING CAKE ON THE OPPONENT'S HEAD. Then it explodes with the faggot inside it and I get called a noob.  n_u There's also offers and stuff to do money. DO THE BING STUFF. I'm a Canadian, so I did Netflix instead.

The level of customization is pretty high for this sort of game. If you look at the amount of skins you'll find, at least on the Japanese version, you'll see almost every character you could want has been done. The US version is full of MS paint puke piles, stuff stolen from Japan by the elite few, and Naruto. Oh god, the Naruto. It's everywhere. You also can get custom music in your room you can make yourself. I find it cool how you can create the instruments. I made a pretty popular cave-like ambience in mine. Many of you will find the Orc Hit instrument and just do Metal Mario's theme.

The link is http://www.getamped2.com of course, and my ingame name is Peejay. If I'm not in the tournament area, I'm in Spin Square.

Jared

I'm going to check it out because one of the characters in the trailer looks like that girl from Undercover Brother.

Infel

Quote from: Jared on January 27, 2011, 01:55:40 PM
I'm going to check it out because one of the characters in the trailer looks like that girl from Undercover Brother.

I can't unsee it.

By the way, her name is Linda Bobo.

Jared

Infel

Quote from: Jared on January 28, 2011, 03:37:40 PM
I enjoy this game. Very much.
Who are you in the game? I mean, I'm running a guild and I could use some half-decent members for "Maid Army"

Jared

Name's JaredHaj. I'm a soldier. B)

Jared

HEY EVERYONE. PLAY THIS GAME NOW.

Cuz it's super awesome. For real.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Jared on January 27, 2011, 01:55:40 PM

I thought I was the only one to have seen that movie.

Also [spoiler]Pootie Tang[/spoiler]

Infel

They went and updated the character designs now, so no more Afrobobo.

Also, SNOWY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

Go Up