October 17, 2024, 09:29:04 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My wife of 3 years just told me she doesnt like anime

Started by burzumfan420, February 06, 2011, 11:19:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sillbury

sans culottes

I support BUSH

Samus Aran

the first step of a healthy anime relationship is to talk to your partner about the risks of watching anime together and to make sure you're both ready for that kind of commitment

and once you begin becoming active with anime, be sure to move slowly and be aware of the comfort zones of your partner. for example, you should not go from lucky star to gantz. it might damage your relationship.

Samus Aran

Nyerp

i would play vocaloid while my wife and i would make love :(

Samus Aran

Vocaloid's not a game either yes;

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva is though yes;

Samus Aran

Nyerp

Quote from: Presea on February 07, 2011, 12:09:07 PM
Vocaloid's not a game either yes;

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva is though yes;

um ok i meant the music retard

and now she's gone wry

Thyme

what is this thread and why does it have two pages

Nyerp

Quote from: Thyme on February 07, 2011, 12:37:31 PM
what is this thread and why does it have two pages

anime is the #3 reason for divorces in the us and canada, this is serious saddood;

Thyme

Quote from: Panty on February 07, 2011, 12:41:34 PM
anime is the #3 reason for divorces in the us and canada, this is serious saddood;

Oh ok, sorry. :(

Samus Aran

burzumfan420

Ok crazy ass night

First my mom kept me all up crying about how gary moore died. (i think he was in  thin lizzy) Apparently my mom can notice when her fave musician dies but not even her sons birthday. I told her about the anime incident and how i am thinking about getting a divorce. she just got disgusted with me and hanged up. Fuck the bitch
My mom kept me up long enough for my wife to become tired and needing to sleep. She tried to make me feel better by having sex (angry sex is great, you arent living if you never had Angry Sex.) i pretty much pass out after orgasmsing (is that a word)?   then the next morning at work where i was just talking to a coworker about it and he is the ONLY one who understands and agreed with getting a divorce over this. well my wife calls me at work and tells me she is pregnant, i told her we will talk about it when  I get home.
after work i get home and we pretty muche yelled at each other until we decided to compromise... Keeping the baby and being married as long as she promises to watch 3 different anime shows all the way through (but they can't be a never ending series or an extremely long one)

I was thinking about having her watch the Dragon Ball GT (it is cute/funny and not too hard to get into) Death note (it really good) and I don't know the third one will be yet.... suggestions??

Samus Aran

i suggest Oruchuban Ebichu, it has a very cute hamster

Nyerp

Go Up