July 02, 2024, 11:44:15 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

r u happi wif ur lyf rite nao

Started by Daddy, February 25, 2011, 12:16:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

C.Mongler

the less i post on boyah the happier i am

<- check it

the shortest route to the sea

In a lot of respects, sure. My partner and I are trying out poly stuff again, but I think we're going to handle it a lot better. We need to be better communicators, both with each other and with any partners. It strengthens us, though. It'll work.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

sans culottes

I should be happy, and I would be if I hadn't challenged myself to have a girlfriend by the time I graduate high school. It's really fucking depressing, especially when a month of confidence is blown away in one minute.

/foreveralone
I support BUSH

Socks

Yes. I read all of Huck Finn in a 16 hour long drug induced spell and loved every bit of it. My binge has me reeling with thought and emotion. A mixture of shots and lines sparked in the soul. Life is good. Life is bad. "But I reckon it was more than a cat-nap, for when I waked up the stars was shining bright, the fog was all gone, and I was spinning down a big bend stern first."

Quote from: Sheets are Swaying on February 28, 2011, 09:13:01 AM
In a lot of respects, sure. My partner and I are trying out poly stuff again...

I'd rather suffer death a thousand indignant ways, than bear such a contumely affair.

snoorkel

Quote from: Khadafi on February 25, 2011, 12:16:21 PM
I am. giggle;

Pretty nice job and income right now where I supervise. I am well respected in the CS department. baddood;
My frandz are chill and my girlfriend loves me giggle;

same thoughts, I've got everything going the direction I want and no major complaints.

strongbad

I'm not happy with my life right now but I'm not displeased either. I'm just really confused and I don't really know where I am right now.
There are a lot of awesome things about my life, like I have a ton of great friends and I don't feel nearly as shitty as I used to, but that's also at the expense at growing apart from some of my friends from home who I really miss. I also have a great living situation worked out for next year, so that should be fun.

Having no income is kind of shitty though, and I really need to stop spending my money until I can get another job, or else i'll be fucked.

I've also come to the realization that I have no idea what I want to do with my education, and that I miss my childhood and just about everything pre-college more than anything.

So idk. Lots of good with lots of bad.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

No. I've decided that I'm not happy being in one place for a long time.

My current living situation: I share a house with two female roommates, their three children, my sister, and a dog. Me and my sister share a bunk bed. No, I'm not six.

The bunk beds are wooden and have horses on them.

I'm constantly woken up by screaming kids, and I never have time in the bathroom. Also, one of the kids lost my wii remote. Fucking asshole two year old.

One roomate has issues with me that she won't address. She will go to the other roommate or my sister, then ask them to talk to me.

I have decided that I hate living with people, and will spend most of my life living in my vehicle.

Hippopo

Quote from: MF Doom on February 28, 2011, 05:55:12 PM
I'm not happy with my life right now but I'm not displeased either. I'm just really confused and I don't really know where I am right now.
There are a lot of awesome things about my life, like I have a ton of great friends and I don't feel nearly as shitty as I used to, but that's also at the expense at growing apart from some of my friends from home who I really miss. I also have a great living situation worked out for next year, so that should be fun.

Having no income is kind of shitty though, and I really need to stop spending my money until I can get another job, or else i'll be fucked.

I've also come to the realization that I have no idea what I want to do with my education, and that I miss my childhood and just about everything pre-college more than anything.

So idk. Lots of good with lots of bad.
If it makes you feel any better, I went through the exact same thing during my Freshman year of college.  It gets better.

Go Up