October 26, 2024, 11:29:21 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Love, with a heart, not torn apart.

Started by Socks, February 02, 2011, 01:13:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Samus Aran

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 01:22:11 PM
I'm nooooooooooot giggle;

I know, I'm happy for you. I can't feel good about love, but I can feel happy for those who do. giggle;

Socks

Morning text for my girl.

"Dearest heart whisper I, where has the sun gone today? Ice covers the ground and gray planes hang above me. Yet here, by this half open window, sits a man transfixed on his beloved. I see beauty in the withered tree, encased in frozen tomb, there is life upon the earth, warm and safe beneath the surface. All of nature stands second, however, to what my spirit wishes to know. Have those sweet eyes opened yet, those long lashes unfurled, like fluttering wings toward the heavens? I await for you among those stars, obscured by weather and removed by distance, never silenced, never ceasing their eternal fire. My soul burns hotter, it burn brighter, and in the process I seem lighter, floating through this heavy world, beset by misery and creeping cold. I feel none of it. There are stories to be told, full of passion and of song, giving this poor soul the purest sense of right and wrong. Write to me darling, write to me of water in a stream, write to me as if a dream.

Always yours,
affectionately,

Snow Leopard."

The spy who loves you

why can't you feel good about love anymore kaz

what happened

Go Up