4 (6.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: February 03, 2011, 12:35:15 AM

Go Down

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Quote from: Panty on January 30, 2011, 11:55:17 AM
okay so what

just saying, you don't even need to suggest it here, i'll stream it sometime, sillykins

burzumfan420

Quote from: steal on January 30, 2011, 02:41:09 PM
mean girls

you think this is fucking funny? Some kind of fucking joke? We are trying to watch a god damn movie and you have to come along fuck everything up. I am seriously pissed off at this, we are trying to have a conversation talk about movies and gather together in happiness to watch the movie. then you come along just to shit on everything. What the fuck is your god damn problem, shitting asshole cunt faggot dick. BITCH i need lie down. Shit. just pissed off. Going to just lie down before i throw my GOD DAMN computer out the window AGAIN.

Travis

Quote from: villinman666 on January 30, 2011, 02:44:54 PM
you think this is fucking funny? Some kind of fucking joke? We are trying to watch a god damn movie and you have to come along fuck everything up. I am seriously pissed off at this, we are trying to have a conversation talk about movies and gather together in happiness to watch the movie. then you come along just to shit on everything. What the fuck is your god damn problem, shitting asshole cunt faggot dick. BITCH i need lie down. Shit. just pissed off. Going to just lie down before i throw my GOD DAMN computer out the window AGAIN.
TELL IT LIKE IT IS

Samus Aran

you are just something else, burzum

YPrrrr

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Nyerp

I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy. wry

Samus Aran

burzumfan420

ME##

[REDACTED]

January 30, 2011, 11:01:27 PM #43 Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 11:05:23 PM by Quis sum?
I CHANGE MY NOMINATION TO TEETH
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up