October 01, 2024, 12:21:09 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PSP 2: Late Night stab into Ninty's throat

Started by KonohaShinobi, January 27, 2011, 03:13:32 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

I'm still going to wait awhile to buy either  n_u
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

Quote from: Tyler on January 30, 2011, 10:05:54 PM
Nintendo (and some exceptional 3rd party companies) won't have a problem giving great games to players with a 3DS. Sony needs to get on the ball with games.

But that's the problem:  The PSP didn't have all that bad of a library it just had poor software sales.  befuddlement

Much like the GameCube.

Hiro

Quote from: Hurluberlu on January 30, 2011, 10:01:56 PM
Both the NGP and 3DS will need good software to backup their unimpressive hardware, though.  goowan
what exactly is unimpressive about the hardware? both have made pretty solid advancements from their predecessors. I do agree that it's all about the games, though.

Hiro

Quote from: Hurluberlu on January 30, 2011, 10:08:52 PM
But that's the problem:  The PSP didn't have all that bad of a library it just had poor software sales.  befuddlement
I don't know dude, I never really cared much for any PSP game. Almost none of them were exciting in the slightest, aside from that last MGS game and a few others.

ME##

Quote from: Admin on January 30, 2011, 10:14:05 PM
what exactly is unimpressive about the hardware? both have made pretty solid advancements from their predecessors. I do agree that it's all about the games, though.

Oh look we can do _______ prettier than our predecessor and with a couple extra gimmicks.  befuddlement

Thyme

for some reason i just thought about reading the whole thread title

for some reason my mind stopped at late night

with that said:

lol kono

YPrrrr

Also regarding that, the term Ninty has always bothered me... Seems too affectionate akudood;

ME##

Quote from: YPR on January 30, 2011, 10:31:27 PM
Also regarding that, the term Ninty has always bothered me... Seems too affectionate akudood;

Agreed.  baddood;

Hiro

Quote from: Hurluberlu on January 30, 2011, 10:16:48 PM
Oh look we can do _______ prettier than our predecessor and with a couple extra gimmicks.  befuddlement
isn't that every game system ever?  confuseddood;

Sillbury

I'm so glad they put two joysticks in this time. The psp having only one really ruined shooters and ps1 games.

But I'll wait until it goes cheap unless it's as easy to pirate as the original psp was.

Dullahan

Classic

I don't think the NGP is going to be $299. Gamestop has it listed but Sony hasn't announced the official price... sillydood;

Nyerp

yeah uh that's part of the reason why we were all calling kono a retard

Classic

Quote from: Panty on February 01, 2011, 12:10:20 PM
yeah uh that's part of the reason why we were all calling kono a retard

Oh. I thought that's what we always did. It's what I always do.

Quote from: Snowy620 on February 01, 2011, 12:10:35 PM
"And the NGP will be $399 US Dollars"

I see it being that much.

Go Up