October 12, 2024, 10:21:28 PM

1,531,327 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

High school

Started by Samus Aran, January 26, 2011, 06:26:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

There are most definitely clicks at my school.

I interact with people from different clicks though even though i myself am not picky about who i associate with

?????

Quote from: Ryu on January 30, 2011, 10:38:41 PM
There are most definitely clicks at my school.

I interact with people from different clicks though even though i myself am not picky about who i associate with

clicks?????? I think I know which click you're not in.
Die for Dethklok

the shortest route to the sea

My high-school was private, small, 6-year, and single-sex, so it wasn't exactly standard. I was friends with maybe 70% of the kids there, and would love to have a beer with 90% of my class (50 people) . It was cheap (read: see following), so we had a reasonable (read: compared to other new england prep schools) amount of economic diversity. No cliques, except for cute small ones. Very little competition between us, a lack of care about Ivy leagues, a lot of self-motivation, a lot of stifling forced-generalism. Ideal in a lot of rights, though it didn't jive with me in a lot of ways. I'm grateful for it, though. Are y'all grateful/appreciative of your hs?

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Nyerp

short answer: no

long answer: fuck no

?????

Quote from: Sheets are Swaying on January 31, 2011, 02:11:39 AM
My high-school was private, small, 6-year, and single-sex, so it wasn't exactly standard. I was friends with maybe 70% of the kids there, and would love to have a beer with 90% of my class (50 people) . It was cheap (read: see following), so we had a reasonable (read: compared to other new england prep schools) amount of economic diversity. No cliques, except for cute small ones. Very little competition between us, a lack of care about Ivy leagues, a lot of self-motivation, a lot of stifling forced-generalism. Ideal in a lot of rights, though it didn't jive with me in a lot of ways. I'm grateful for it, though. Are y'all grateful/appreciative of your hs?

Oh, I see what you mean (read: why the fuck do you do this).
Die for Dethklok

ME##

if mean girls taught me anything, it's that high school is comparable to the savannah~

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hurluberlu on February 01, 2011, 01:18:32 AM
if mean girls taught me anything, it's that high school is comparable to the savannah~

so you're going to depend on mean girls rather than your own high school experience in order to make judgements about high school?

Go Up