i am obsessed with organization, yet only in certain ways and at certain times

Started by Samus Aran, January 21, 2011, 06:38:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

I believe I'm similar. I organize my video games by console, alphabetically by series, then chronologically by original release date (ports/remakes first). I organize my computer's files quite well. I fold away my cords in areas categorized by types (like data/usb/network, power, and A/V). I've made plenty of other private lists and kept a MAL as well lately that I update immediately after watching any anime (most recently, I sometimes think about it for a minute after finishing a video game or American movie then realize I have nothing to list them on). I even tend to frequently revise my posts either before or after posting for reasons including better organizing their contents.

I have a rather messy room, but I tend to try blaming that on it being small with few storage areas in combination with my family dumping a lot of things in here to store away from the other rooms. I often leave my cleaned clothes in a laundry basket for days without putting them in drawers.

mariofreak

i am actually... exactly like that. word for word. minus the anime part. but everything else, you perfectly described me. that was weird.

burzumfan420

Quote from: mariofreak on February 01, 2011, 04:00:04 AM
i am actually... exactly like that. word for word. minus the anime part. but everything else, you perfectly described me. that was weird.
IF U HAT EANIME THEN U CAN GO FUCK URSELF

Sillbury

my movies, shows and music on my computer are all sorted out perfectly according to genre but my house is just kinda all over the place

Go Up