October 09, 2024, 04:28:20 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, January 19, 2011, 10:15:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

January 19, 2011, 10:15:31 PM Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 09:59:11 AM by Snowy

Commander Fuckass

>headshots in Halo Reach

WHY DO THEY GURGLE WHEN THEY GET SHOT IN THE HEAD
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

burzumfan420

i always think i am killing the planet when i do anything that involves stryoofaoam.

Socks

Samus Aran

Hensa

Quote from: Kefka on January 19, 2011, 10:54:53 PM
>headshots in Halo Reach

WHY DO THEY GURGLE WHEN THEY GET SHOT IN THE HEAD
this.
and when you dont know a brute is behind you
and and its quiets and dey hits you wif dems hammer;-;

huuuu~ >.<

Selkie

Old video games, in villages where the NPC's just did a loop of action over and over again because they didn't really have intelligent/interactive engines yet.

Like on Ocarina of time, in the town square, that couple that just went around and around in a circle dancing  myface;

it freaks me the fuck out, and makes me feel so alone

Samus Aran

Quote from: Selkie on January 21, 2011, 12:00:45 PM
Old video games, in villages where the NPC's just did a loop of action over and over again because they didn't really have intelligent/interactive engines yet.

Like on Ocarina of time, in the town square, that couple that just went around and around in a circle dancing  myface;

it freaks me the fuck out, and makes me feel so alone

i like the obligatory kids that run around in scripted circles

like in mario rpg: "hey mario, when i grow up, wanna get hitched?"

Kalahari Inkantation

I hate the feeling of being completely alone.  It's one of the reasons I have so much trouble playing Metroid Prime.  It feels absolutely dreadful to think that not a single soul on Tallon IV is fighting on my side or even accompanying me.  Even something akin to the Zelda series' fairies would help. smithicide;

Samus Aran

Daddy

Kalahari Inkantation

i also really really hate being unable to move when an enemy is approaching me goowan

The Dead Hand, terrifying enough on its own, was made even scarier by the fact that if the other hands in the room grabbed you, the Dead Hand would slowly slither in your direction. smithicide;

Go Up