October 08, 2024, 08:01:39 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

would you rather

Started by Tomboh, January 18, 2011, 04:58:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Smell like a decomposing buffalo rectum for the rest of your life OR have to suck the dick of a horse on a live webcam once a day for the rest of your life?

the rectum one
the horse dick one
Go Down

Tomboh

Samus Aran

probably the latter

at least that doesn't necessarily make my life hell when i'm NOT sucking off the horse. the smell would be a full-time ordeal, though.

Tomboh

id chose the first because i could move to india and no one would notice

Samus Aran

Nyerp

Selkie

First one.

Either way, you gotta assume your social life will be shot to fuck, because knowing society, a webcam of a guy sucking a horse's dick that is updated every day would become famous within days. And you would become a notrious freak among everyone.

The first one at least doesn't destroy my dignity, and MAYBE I can find a cologne or deodorant strong enough to counter the smell. I can maybe even hire the guy from Perfume lolz

Nyerp

Quote from: Selkie on January 18, 2011, 02:43:50 PM
First one.

Either way, you gotta assume your social life will be shot to fuck, because knowing society, a webcam of a guy sucking a horse's dick that is updated every day would become famous within days. And you would become a notrious freak among everyone.

The first one at least doesn't destroy my dignity, and MAYBE I can find a cologne or deodorant strong enough to counter the smell. I can maybe even hire the guy from Perfume lolz

i believe the point of these things is that there is no way around either option; you have to live them full on

dumbfuck

Hippopo

Wait.  Aren't both options supposed to be bad? goowan

ME##

Hippopo

ME##

Hippopo

burzumfan420

would u rather wake up to find ur dick has been cut off

Cookie

would rather army craw naked through 4 miles of broken glass or have you dick pulled and used a jump rope?

Tomboh

Quote from: Cookie on January 18, 2011, 09:27:29 PM
would rather army craw naked through 4 miles of broken glass or have you dick pulled and used a jump rope?
the second one

i like to jump rope

Go Up