September 12, 2024, 04:09:19 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Your current musical obsession early 2011 edition

Started by strongbad, January 18, 2011, 02:15:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sillbury

love wavves

also pretty in love with tweak bird

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mSYtizAhcE[/youtube]

psychedelic rock is the greatest

[hedy]Zidone

Patrick Stickles

What the fuck was it for anyway?

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Meyer Lansky

GOLF WANG and Young Based God.

I like to throw on Wavves or CC when I smoke.

Thyme

back to prog metal now akudood;

more specifically tech/djent stuff

burzumfan420

Patrick Stickles

black sheep boy is easily one of my favorite albums now
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Geno on March 18, 2011, 08:03:26 PM
Ween. Ween. Ween. Ween.

Great! What albums have you started with? Dip into the pod or godweensatan yet?
And now you need to see them live because they put on the brownest, sludgiest, sweatiest and greatest three and a half hours this side of the galaxy.

Geno

Quote from: Chemical Zen on March 26, 2011, 07:23:21 PM
Great! What albums have you started with? Dip into the pod or godweensatan yet?
And now you need to see them live because they put on the brownest, sludgiest, sweatiest and greatest three and a half hours this side of the galaxy.
Yup I've listened to all their albums aside from 12 golden country greats. Love em so much.

And oh yeah, I know I do. Which is why I already got a ticket to see em in July. Gonna be awesome.

C.Mongler

i currently like Oh Fuck Will God Kill These Animals

Geno

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 27, 2011, 09:50:49 PM
i currently like Oh Fuck Will God Kill These Animals
That might be one of the most hipster band names I've ever heard

Go Up