October 13, 2024, 04:21:04 AM

1,531,329 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Yo yo yo lets go

Started by strongbad, January 13, 2011, 11:59:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

yeah i agree wrench, do kirby. we need at least SOMETHING mostly still relevant to right now.

Wrench

Sweet. I was hoping you would want Kirby done. It would be the easiest for me. Again, I'll have it before the 1st.

strongbad

Quote from: Wrench on January 18, 2011, 04:40:00 PM
Sweet. I was hoping you would want Kirby done. It would be the easiest for me. Again, I'll have it before the 1st.

Sweeeeeeet

C.Mongler

um whats something that needs writing abouts. maybe i can cover the nintendo event if you guys arent fucking slow to publish, because i'll type it up by tomorrow

Samus Aran

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 19, 2011, 12:40:21 AM
um whats something that needs writing abouts. maybe i can cover the nintendo event if you guys arent fucking slow to publish, because i'll type it up by tomorrow

do a video too y/n

C.Mongler

Quote from: Presea on January 19, 2011, 05:33:30 AM
do a video too y/n

i could try, but we don't have a cool intro or anything developed yet which would make it kind of hard to be anything more than my usual shit.

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 19, 2011, 08:16:06 AM
i could try, but we don't have a cool intro or anything developed yet which would make it kind of hard to be anything more than my usual shit.

You should talk whatzedeuce if you're interested in videos at all, since he does the bit music that we can use for an intro.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Runner Up: Strongbutt on January 19, 2011, 11:23:43 AM
You should talk whatzedeuce if you're interested in videos at all, since he does the bit music that we can use for an intro.

considering i made our youtbue channel probz should lol

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 19, 2011, 01:02:34 PM
considering i made our youtbue channel probz should lol

yeah probz
rawl is planning on making a video intro segment that we can use, and whatzedeuce is doing the music
lots of collaboration lol
but yeah we should figure this shit out

wawi

i need time for my haikus uguuu~

Wrench

wawi

Commander Fuckass

I haven't started reviewing Civilization V yet girl;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

Quote from: Snowy620 on January 20, 2011, 08:54:47 AM
Review for LBP2.

I can write it whenever you need.

Write it and let me know when you're finished. If you need a deadline, try to get it finished by Feb. 5th.

Wrench

February 01, 2011, 05:58:30 PM #29 Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 06:21:36 PM by Wrench
Just about done with my review. Should I PM it to you, post it here, or something else?

edit: officially completed and on time. lemme know nigga

Go Up