July 05, 2024, 08:34:10 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

left 4 dead or left 4 dead 2?

Started by Samus Aran, December 21, 2010, 11:11:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

torrenting won't be necessary, i have a legit xp professional cd, as well as a xp home edition one

i'll get around to this after christmas vacation

but i may still also get it on 360 in addition, so i can play with a friend that has it on that console

Geno

Get Left 4 Dead 2 so we can have an awesome Boyah team consisting of Me, You, Monglie, and Sam
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 24, 2010, 01:59:01 AM
I really don't understand why you'd intentionally buy a crippled version of a game when the computer you're currently using is fully capable of running it.

really, explain why you can't take an hour to set up a boot camp partition and spend $10 to get the full game on pc
I have both for 360 and PC. While the PC version is definetly better I don't see how the 360 version is "crippled". I actually like playing it with a controller much more, but the fact that you have to pay for all the updated shit is really retarded.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Ezloﺕ

L4D1 is better but both are horribly imbalanced for versus.
:)

Geno

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on December 24, 2010, 08:38:33 PM
L4D1 is better but both are horribly imbalanced for versus.
Uh pretty sure it's supposed to be "imbalanced". The zombies are supposed to be stronger to make it harder for the humans to get to the end.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Geno on December 25, 2010, 07:39:41 AM
Uh pretty sure it's supposed to be "imbalanced". The zombies are supposed to be stronger to make it harder for the humans to get to the end.
LOL zombies stronger? survivors are fucking op as hell

Geno

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on December 25, 2010, 06:42:10 PM
LOL zombies stronger? survivors are fucking op as hell
Uh, not really. Unless you suck maybe

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Geno on December 25, 2010, 09:21:34 PM
Uh, not really. Unless you suck maybe
you're retarded. having fun spamming your t2/shoving/healing with your 502094298424 medkits per map as well as using your throwables that are also at the same amount?

Go Up