October 03, 2024, 04:28:54 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nintendo Wii Ambassador Programme

Started by ME##, December 20, 2010, 04:17:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Hello,

You may find any and all information regarding this promotion which is only happening in the United Kingdom at this time, by visiting Nintendo of Europe's webpage by Clicking Here. That page I linked will explain the program to you. Please note it is only happening in the UK at this time and not in North America.

Additionally, no details have been revealed at this time if it will be coming to North America anytime soon.

Daddy

ME##

Quote from: Khadafi on December 20, 2010, 04:18:16 PM
;)
Expertise:
Expertise in most Nintendo consoles and products including the Wii and Nintendo DS systems. Additional expertise for most technology out there today including, but not limited to, routers, internet and networking setups, specific scripts used on websites including HTML, XHTML, .jsp, .jspa, BBC and PHP5. Lastly expert in the following Windows Operating Systems/Servers - Windows Server 2003 - Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 98: Second Edition, Windows ME - (Millenium Edition), Windows 2000, All versions of Windows XP and Service Packs for it, All versions of Windows Vista and Service Packs for it, and Windows 7.

Go Up