July 05, 2024, 08:26:44 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Started by Volvagia, November 18, 2010, 01:44:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Volvagia

Okay instead of me reading these crazy reviews of perfect 10/10 "Game of the Year" "Best Assassin's Creed To Date" headlines and such, tell me, how worth buying is brotherhood? It's already out in America and comes out tomorrow here in Europe. I'm assuming a handful of you bought this game or more so what are your opinions on it?

Best Creed yet? Better than II? What's so interesting about it from what you've played? Is the story good thus far? Is it worth the $60?

YPrrrr

I didn't even know this game was coming out until I saw the commercial yesterday... and until the end I swore it was for PSP based off the graphics girl;

Cookie

Some guy working at gamestop was trying to get me to buy it when I was looking at Gameboy games  madood;

Thyme

Quote from: YPR on November 18, 2010, 03:02:31 PM
I didn't even know this game was coming out until I saw the commercial yesterday... and until the end I swore it was for PSP based off the graphics girl;

Either your esteem of current-gen graphics is low or your esteem of PSP graphics is high.

Watch out, one of those is right and the other is very, very wrong. girl;

Commander Fuckass

its ok. Its more of a expansion to Assassins Creed 2 but with multiplayer, which Ive heard is pretty fun akudood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up