September 12, 2024, 03:52:00 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Walking Dead

Started by Commander Fuckass, October 31, 2010, 10:14:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

What do you guys think about Lori?

I thought she was a whore until episode 3 when it's revealed that Shane lied to her saying that Rick was dead. Now idk, when she told Shane to stay away from her and carl, she redeemed herself in my book.

And this show is fucking amazing, I have not seen acting and drama this good since Lost, and more recently, Breaking Bad. When BrBa comes back, holy shit.

Wrench

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 27, 2010, 07:03:25 AM
What do you guys think about Lori?

I thought she was a whore until episode 3 when it's revealed that Shane lied to her saying that Rick was dead. Now idk, when she told Shane to stay away from her and carl, she redeemed herself in my book.

And this show is fucking amazing, I have not seen acting and drama this good since Lost, and more recently, Breaking Bad. When BrBa comes back IN POG FORM, holy shit.

Still a whore. I don't care that he lied. It's been how long and she's already sleeping with the best friend? Fhat the wuck?! I do give her credit for freaking out on Shane though. She needs to tell Rick.

I still need to see Breaking Bad...

KonohaShinobi

finished episode 4, so I'm all caught up [spoiler]Amy ;-; they didnt show when that one girl shoots her in the head to stop her from coming back yet. And that one guy who was digging the graves was bitten in the attack about to turn when he was handcuffed to the tree. Next episode I guess[/spoiler]

I swear to god this show has the best special effects on TV. They must have a huge budget for those rather realistic looking injuries and entrails. Plus those zombies are ridiculous. Nothing looks like they CGI'd a big group of walkers or anything every single one is a person.

And what does Glen keep calling the zombies, geeks? the fuck?

Commander Fuckass

Kono have you even read the comic or are you being a little fat faggot again
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Commander Shepard on November 28, 2010, 06:11:25 PM
Kono have you even read the comic or are you being a little fat faggot again

read the first volume or whatever of the first few comics. Digitally have had all of them up to issue 68 since 8/11/2010 apparently, haven't gone to read past that point yet, really don't want the TV series ruined for me because of the many many differences between the comic and the series so far.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 28, 2010, 08:28:36 PM
read the first volume or whatever of the first few comics. Digitally have had all of them up to issue 68 since 8/11/2010 apparently, haven't gone to read past that point yet, really don't want the TV series ruined for me because of the many many differences between the comic and the series so far.
Its really not that different you fat fuck
The same people die
Its the same setting
Blah blah blah quit being a fat little fuck

rdl

Quote from: Commander Shepard on November 28, 2010, 11:21:36 PM
Its really not that different you fat fuck
The same people die
Its the same setting
Blah blah blah quit being a fat little fuck
what the shit is wrong with you

its not that big of a deal. you'll be ok.

Commander Fuckass

IN OTHER NEWS

THE SEASON FINALE IS GOING TO BE EPIC  akudood;

Patrick Stickles

last nights episode wasnt that great
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Go Up