September 12, 2024, 03:56:24 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dark Knight Rises

Started by KonohaShinobi, October 27, 2010, 03:13:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Vault Dweller on November 04, 2010, 01:53:37 PM
I can only hope that she's the villian :(
I don't see why not. Would be a good follow-up for the joker. Plus I think she would fit really good in Nolan's batman universe.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Asuka on October 31, 2010, 09:32:34 PM
Mr. Freeze sucks anyway, he's like the worst major villain in Batman history
I used to love him  :(

Hiro

Geno

Quote from: Admin on November 04, 2010, 02:14:26 PM
that's an awful idea
Uh how? It's probably the most likely villain now that Riddler was confirmed to not be the new villain  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

don't let's

Geno

Quote from: Live Is Dead on November 04, 2010, 02:30:21 PM
man bat
Nolan already confirmed that man-bat and all other "supernatural" villains wouldn't be in the movie.

don't let's

Anyways they had Ra's al Ghul who was supposed to have been alive for centuries because of the lazarus pits

Swift

Quote from: XLR on October 27, 2010, 07:04:09 PM
batman begins
the dark knight
the dark knight rises
batman retires
I read this then looked at your avatar and laughed so hard.
after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

Go Up