September 23, 2024, 09:32:15 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My weights

Started by Daddy, October 11, 2010, 02:36:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

it's a type of camera.

and yes, sequel, i did use weights, but i was progressing so slowly that i eventually gave up. my problem isn't exercising, it's my diet. i'm just waiting for college, hopefully i get into a uc, i had lunch at davis and it was amazing.

?????

Quote from: XLR on October 13, 2010, 07:50:42 PM
it's a type of camera.

and yes, sequel, i did use weights, but i was progressing so slowly that i eventually gave up. my problem isn't exercising, it's my diet. i'm just waiting for college, hopefully i get into a uc, i had lunch at davis and it was amazing.
Damn.

DAVIS? I live near UCD and I might go there in like 2 yrs or something. idk
Die for Dethklok

rdl

oh hey another west coaster, sick baddood;

DAVIS IS A SHITTY SCHOOL DONT GO THERE. It's boring and ugly as hell, and the sidewalks are specifically designed so that it's easy for someone to rape you and get away. There seems to always be a couple of rapists running around campus at all times. Two of my siblings go there.

?????

Quote from: XLR on October 13, 2010, 07:54:37 PM
oh hey another west coaster, sick baddood;

DAVIS IS A SHITTY SCHOOL DONT GO THERE. It's boring and ugly as hell, and the sidewalks are specifically designed so that it's easy for someone to rape you and get away. There seems to always be a couple of rapists running around campus at all times. Two of my siblings go there.
The sidewalks seem to be a plus for me though...

I guess I'll just wait for Berkley's letter of invitation  :(
Die for Dethklok

rdl

lol

whenever someone asks me what college am i going to, i say "berkeley". but i have a 2.8 sillydood;

i have a pretty interesting life story, and im involved in a lot of things now, i wasn't in the years prior. i wonder if that will count, some say they do fall for a good sob story.

?????

Quote from: XLR on October 13, 2010, 07:57:54 PM
lol

whenever someone asks me what college am i going to, i say "berkeley". but i have a 2.8 sillydood;

i have a pretty interesting life story, and im involved in a lot of things now, i wasn't in the years prior. i wonder if that will count, some say they do fall for a good sob story.
You can't even spell Berkley :O
Yeah I should ask my counselor about college but fuck it.
Die for Dethklok

rdl

my counselor told me not to come back in :O

?????

Quote from: XLR on October 13, 2010, 08:04:27 PM
my counselor told me not to come back in :O
Does she hate you or something?
Die for Dethklok

rdl

i was trying to switch classes and the teacher was cool with my coming in but it "didn't work with the system" and she thought me seeing him was "going behind her back" when i was coming into her office everyday for two weeks. and on one visit she tried to intimidate and shit and i was like "no" and so she hates me.

?????

Switch counselors. If all else fails ejaculate on her desk and burn the tips of her pens.
Die for Dethklok

??????

Quote from: XLR on October 13, 2010, 07:50:42 PM
it's a type of camera.

what diet did you originally try
plenty of people dismiss dieting and think it's to eat below 2000 calories with plenty of greens

?????

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on October 13, 2010, 08:22:07 PM
plenty of people dismiss dieting and think it's to eat below 2000 calories with plenty of greens
Won't you get stronger anyway? You just would build as much with a bad diet, or am I wrong?
Die for Dethklok

rdl

to me, dieting is eating 3000 calories. on an average day i get maybe 1500.

just1more

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on October 13, 2010, 08:22:07 PM

a 2000 calorie diet is meant for a middle-aged woman. you should be eating closer to 3000 calories.

?????

Quote from: XLR on October 13, 2010, 08:24:11 PM
to me, dieting is eating 3000 calories. on an average day i get maybe 1500.
Do you only count calories or do you count protein and carbs and other things too? Protein is vital for muscle development. You don't want to be eating 3000 calories of junk.
Die for Dethklok

Go Up