September 23, 2024, 04:23:49 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The circle of Fife.

Started by Boogus Epirus Aurelius, September 29, 2010, 11:22:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

That's pretty touching

I used to have a pet squirrel. He would always come over to the door and we would hand feed him peanuts. He gradually became more tame.

The one day, he just stopped coming by...... wry

strongbad

Quote from: C Mongler on September 30, 2010, 10:45:47 AM
what the fuck why are your threads always so interesting. i should publish a book called "a collection of posts by boognish"

He was the same way on the last forum we were both on. I'm glad he's gravitated to the same forums as myself because I would really miss his presence.

rdl

i put off reading this for awhile. i almost forgot about it, too. it was a nice read, thanks boognish.

the only interesting thing to happen to me in the past couple of days was i had to stand next to a bunch of tea partiers for like five minutes waiting for the crossing signal to come up. but that doesn't make for a good story. i also ran into the same damn girl i run into practically every day, but that's not story material either. maybe i should keep a mock diary or something.

Samus Aran

wonderful read as always

more importantly, however, for some reason the thread title made me think of The Secret of Nimh.

i have no idea why. someone psychoanalyze me.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: YPR on September 30, 2010, 12:23:02 PM
I always knew Boognish was going to be a great n_n

What do you major in anyway?

I'm a communications/marketing major currently with an anthropology minor. I'll probably end up ditching the whole thing in favor of focusing strictly on cultural Anthro. Nothing concrete for me. Either I'm a spontaneous person who loves expanding tuition debt, or I'm an indecisive bastard who cant make up his mind.

Some day.

Socks

my cultural anthropology adjunct phd-gonna be professor is full of interesting insight. but unfortunately, with no innate brilliance to properly express such potential. i wish you luck though. i feel much the same in life.

Go Up