September 27, 2024, 12:34:33 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

rosetta stone

Started by hobbit, September 25, 2010, 01:55:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hobbit

hey i need help. ok, so my friend told me that limewire is safe. at first i didn't believe him but he told me that it's been super updated and stuff so it's perfectly safe to use, like it has a built in virus scanner and whatnot. so being dumb and believeing him i started using it to download some songs and stuff then the other day i'm like, "hey, maybe i should download rosetta stone!!!" because i want to learn really good spanish and greek and also icelandic and i'd like to also brush up on my german because i don't know anyone else that speaks it but me. so i tried downloading it AND I GOT A FREAKING VIRUS!!!!! actually, i got 12 of them and it tooke me 3 weeks to get rid of them!!!

so my question is; is there a safe way to download them for free??? or should i give up on trying to steal and go buy a similar, but cheaper product? i don't want to spend hundreds of dollars and i want a new hobby and i like learning languages.

Nyerp

hobbit

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

hobbit

Quote from: GENOP on September 25, 2010, 02:07:41 PM
use torrents dipshit
like which ones? i've never really illegally downloaded stuff before.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: hobbit on September 25, 2010, 02:15:18 PM
like which ones? i've never really illegally downloaded stuff before.
lol
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

hobbit

Quote from: Noble 6 on September 25, 2010, 09:10:34 PM
lol
please help i want to learn spanish. i can't read or write spanish but i do know some conversational stuff.

Cookie

Quote from: hobbit on September 26, 2010, 11:38:48 AM
please help i want to learn spanish. i can't read or write spanish but i do know some conversational stuff.

Prove it.

hobbit

Go Up