September 25, 2024, 02:24:53 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

color/colour coordinate

Started by hobbit, September 25, 2010, 02:21:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

Quote from: Nyerp on September 26, 2010, 09:47:40 AM
there's more abrasion and more "scrubbing power" that removes more dead skin cells and well, dirt

it's more rugged than just sliding a bar of soap across your skin

i find it easier to clean my armpits with it, and i don't see how people wash their asses or backs without one

facial wise you'd just use a good facial scrub or just add sugar to whatever  akudood;

Quote from: YPR on September 26, 2010, 08:13:53 PM
You have to replace those every few weeks though otherwise they get full of germs

Sponges suck baddood;
well what's the better alternative to sponges
washcloths?
AHAHAHAHA

they barely have any absorption and get dingy pretty quickly

Daddy

Clucky and I agree on the potency of mesh sponges. baddood;

YPrrrr

September 27, 2010, 07:07:23 AM #47 Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 07:10:55 AM by YPR
Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on September 27, 2010, 05:14:47 AMwell what's the better alternative to sponges
washcloths?
AHAHAHAHA

they barely have any absorption and get dingy pretty quickly
For the shower? Yes? You can wash a washcloth, you're supposed to throw away sponges doodhuh; The exact problem with them is their absorption, which retains water and allows mold and bacteria to build up in between uses.

That was a nice try at being comprehensible though n_n

Daddy

Nyerp

i tried using just the bar this morning, MEH

??????

Quote from: YPR on September 27, 2010, 07:07:23 AM
For the shower? Yes? You can wash a washcloth, you're supposed to throw away sponges doodhuh; The exact problem with them is their absorption, which retains water and allows mold and bacteria to build up in between uses.

it says right there on the link that you can disinfect sponges  akudood;
ie, throwing them in a bucket of very hot water + bleach
also poofies =/= sponges

??????

Quote from: YPR on September 27, 2010, 07:07:23 AM

also poofies =/= sponges

YPrrrr

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on September 27, 2010, 03:00:24 PM
"Dermatologists recommend that you throw out a loofah after three to four weeks, since it easily grows bacteria in its crevices, and by that time will have lost some of its exfoliating properties. You should toss a mesh bath pouf, which is more resistant to bacteria, after eight weeks. [sources: Crean, Fitness Magazine]. If you want to be extra cautious, you can also disinfect your bath sponge every few days."

"By disinfecting your bath sponge each week and replacing it after several weeks, you can keep germs from taking root in your personal care items, bathroom and body."

Disinfecting only delays the inevitable, you still should throw it out every number of weeks akudood;

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on September 27, 2010, 03:00:24 PM
also poofies =/= sponges

"Whether it's a synthetic mesh bath pouf, a loofah or something else, regularly changing out your used bath sponge for a new one can keep bacteria and mold at bay."

akudood; akudood; akudood;

Samus Aran

ME##

i think clucky's brain has grown mould and needs to be replaced

Nyerp

Quote from: YPR on September 27, 2010, 03:39:31 PM
regularly changing out your used bath sponge for a new fuck can keep bacteria and mold at bay

LMAO

YPrrrr

Classic

I bought this scrubby thingy that you put your soap in.
It's a sleeve, and when you rub it across your skin, it lathers AND cleans.

So I'm the superior one, you doodie heads.  akudood;

Go Up