July 08, 2024, 10:15:12 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what should i get for my first ps2 game(s)

Started by Samus Aran, September 15, 2010, 09:45:57 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Quote from: Lain on September 15, 2010, 09:54:47 AM
I tend to play the shit out of a new game. When I got Mario Sunshine for the first time, I got 80 stars in two days.

Well, SotC isn't super-short, it's just somewhat short. It also happens to be an essential.

And if you say you're a completionist, you're gonna like the time challenges.

so um get it kthx :3

ME##

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on September 15, 2010, 11:05:44 AM
Okami lasts a good while. Also GTA San Andreas lasts a lifetime.
Oh yeah I forgot about GTA.

San Andreas is still fucking awesome.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

why did you say vice city and not san andreas, me86?

both games are very cheap btw

Geno

Quote from: Lain on September 15, 2010, 12:29:02 PM

Vice City hasn't aged very well last time I played it.  confuseddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Dark Cloud 2. Really though.

Really really.

I'm not kidding.

Hiro

Quote from: Lain on September 15, 2010, 12:29:02 PM

idk but San Andreas will last a lot longer  akudood;

But seriously even though Shadow of the Colossus is only about 15 hours long, there's a hard mode once you beat it, not to mention time trials and tons of extra items to unlock. Length doesn't matter in this case, you fucking need that game.

Samus Aran

>implying i wouldn't get it eventually anyway

i just need something cheap to start off with, that's all

Nyerp

just go to a store and buy something cheap jeez!

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Lain on September 15, 2010, 01:05:50 PM
>implying i wouldn't get it eventually anyway

i just need something cheap to start off with, that's all

Dc2 is under $20 and you could easily dock over 100 hours. I used to think that game was the bees fucking knees back years ago. Cool art style. Great music. Very different. My favorite ps2 purchase of all time when I used to play.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

dark cloud.

or dark cloud 2, though I've never played it.

Go Up