September 12, 2024, 03:40:58 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Teenage Dream

Started by Selkie, August 24, 2010, 02:23:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Lain on August 24, 2010, 05:59:36 PM
not "smart" so much as...good
Well, thanks for the (slightly backhanded) compliment  :3

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

why is it that whenever someone leaves boyah and comes back they claim to have "grown"

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on August 24, 2010, 07:50:42 PM
why is it that whenever someone leaves boyah and comes back they claim to have "grown"
Uh I can't remember anyone saying that except for Hiro about 3 times
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: GENOP on August 24, 2010, 07:35:25 PM
Hiro has become a man

I've kept contact with you this whole time how would you-
oh wait that's sarcasm isn't it  akudood;

Quote from: Nyerp on August 24, 2010, 07:50:42 PM
i don't recall this really happening very often
But usually when you reconnect with a young person after half a year chances are they're matured at least a little bit

YPrrrr

Quote from: GENOP on August 24, 2010, 07:56:13 PM
Uh I can't remember anyone saying that except for Hiro about 3 times
Bassir
Cam
Tyler?
Lawlz
Selkie

sure to be more

Hiro

Quote from: YPR on August 24, 2010, 09:00:33 PM
Bassir
Cam
Tyler?
Lawlz
Selkie

sure to be more
Bassir yes, but he's still gone. Cam, sort of. Tyler, no. Lawlz sort of but he left again. Selkie, yes.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Hïro on August 24, 2010, 09:10:47 PM
Bassir yes, but he's still gone. Cam, sort of. Tyler, no. Lawlz sort of but he left again. Selkie, yes.
Whether or not they stayed has nothing to do with whether they said it baddood;

Hiro

Quote from: YPR on August 24, 2010, 09:22:24 PM
Whether or not they stayed has nothing to do with whether they said it baddood;
Kids grow up, it's pretty common around that age  akudood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Hïro on August 24, 2010, 11:00:16 PM
Kids grow up, it's pretty common around that age  akudood;
Well obviously, but they've still commented on it akudood;

ME##

Even those who haven't 'left' Boyah have 'grown' and 'changed'  confuseddood;

''

Geno

Quote from: Ãâ,¬mbørthümbsee on August 24, 2010, 11:10:54 PM
Even those who haven't 'left' Boyah have 'grown' and 'changed'  confuseddood;

''
Yeah so Hiro's just still retarded

Hiro

Hensa

Go Up