September 12, 2024, 03:37:31 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What're your 5 favorite anime

Started by Indigo, July 15, 2010, 02:25:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

Quote from: My New Display Name Is NotSid on August 18, 2010, 08:52:58 AM
paranoia agent
I tried paranoia agent and i didn't like it.

I did like;
Monster
Bleach
Death Note
Ouran Host Club
Fullmetal Alchemist
FLCL
Naruto......and that's just about all the anime I've seen. I just started re-watching Bleach cuz I was fiending for an anime to watch. Oh and just before I started to rewatch Bleach I watched an episode of Beck, but wasnt really diggin it.
I like to think back on Naruto cuz that was my first anime I ever enjoyed, so I get a nostalgic feeling with that and Bleach.
Bleach is just as good watching it for a second time IMO, cuz after watching like 200 episodes, I completely forgot/missed some main things. Like that [spoiler]everyone who has powers got them from being influenced by Ichigo, which I must have missed because I never really understood why all these people have strange unknown powers and roll with 'chigo. [/spoiler] I'd probably put Death Note as my favorite though. Monster was really good too, you guys should check that one out. Ouran Host Club made me feel good, and youthful, although it was extremely gay at times. I would be embarrassed to watch that with anyone. In fact I'm embarrassed that I watch anime.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up