September 12, 2024, 03:58:01 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Eminem

Started by Daddy, June 08, 2010, 10:38:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Recovery is good so far.  giggle;

Selkie

I'm fairly excited for it.

I can't say I love the single, but it's not horrible

Meyer Lansky

I'm disappointed to say the least.

It improved in one area that was a huge flaw on Relapse (production), but his flow is boring and the album drags.  Also, too much singing.

LCK

I got it the other day. I burned a copy for my brother because he loves Eminem, but I still haven't listened to it, aside from "Not Afraid".

FAMY2

Haven't listened to it yet. I like it when people change things up some and go in different directions. Sp I am sure it will get a thumbs up from me. 

KonohaShinobi

I don't like "Not Afraid". It's too...I don't know. Not Eminem. Where is the stuff like Slim Shady LP or Marshall Mathers? It's killing me to have to possibly admit I am no longer a fan if his shit isn't together soon.

Indigo

The first five tracks have some weaknesses, the choruses are iffy, and some of the lyrics are a bit questionable. Despite that the album is overall enjoyable, to say the least. Is fourth best (not including Infinite)

sans culottes

Haven't heard it yet. Relapse was a bore (save for a few songs), so I'm not even sure if I want to hear it.
I support BUSH

Selkie

Spacebound is pretty infectious

Indigo

It's a lot better than Relapse.

rdl

June 18, 2010, 10:27:26 PM #10 Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 10:33:57 PM by FDR
It started out promising...

I like Space Bound though. Nice, melodic song. I sort of don't like how all Eminem love songs end with him trying to kill his girl and then him just blowing his brains out, but hey I guess he's just that 'devoted'

Swift

after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

ahshshj

Eminem is fucking terrible.

Dullahan

Other than Spacebound and 25 To Life, I really don't care for the album.

V

i actually like relapse better...

he sounds like he's trying too hard on recovery

flow isnt on point

Go Up