July 08, 2024, 09:42:26 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

EVE Online

Started by wawi, June 29, 2010, 01:59:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

Quote from: WILD4WII1 on June 29, 2010, 08:44:38 PM
Alright good. I lost a lot the first time I decided to "explore"

lol
Concord is impossible to go up against

Yea I got one shot at it and blew up  n_u

wawi

Quote from: C Mongler on June 29, 2010, 08:45:32 PM
I am a noob, but my name is Jerkop. I think im going to try and get into Dreddit if i actually decide to keep playing/ figure out what the fuck is going on.

We'd be allies then THE POWER OF GOD

Andria

By sunday evening I will have a Vexor and be flying that baby around deep space  baddood;

I should also have my processing at the point it will make me money over selling just raw ore by tomorrow.  baddood;

wawi

Quote from: Techo 1/2 on July 02, 2010, 10:03:53 PM
By sunday evening I will have a Vexor and be flying that baby around deep space  baddood;

I should also have my processing at the point it will make me money over selling just raw ore by tomorrow.  baddood;

The Vexor is a great ship.  n_u
How's it coming along?

Andria

Quote from: WILD4WII1 on July 08, 2010, 11:36:31 AM
The Vexor is a great ship.  n_u
How's it coming along?

I got it yesterday and it is awesome  baddood;

I've been using it for pure missioning at the moment so I have it equipped out with three medium sized hybrid railguns so I just am wiping through the enemies they throw at me like they are nothing  n_u

I'm also getting my learning abilities and all up then getting combat drones later today so I can safely use my vexor for mining without worrying about pirates.

Andria

And I lost my vexor  madood; stupid drones   madood;

wawi

I sold my Megathron

And decided to downgrade to the Dominix. It's so much easier to fit and it's great with drones. It has a 375 m3 drone bay  RUB IT
I also can fit two large armor repairer IIs on the low slots. (Not to mention I gained 28 mil isk from downgrading)

I'm going to bring it down to our Alliance Sovereignty space and kill some rats (1.1 mil or more isk bounty each RUB IT)

Andria

I got finally my retriever and have been mining away  giggle;

I have a friend hauling for me and we are pulling 700k each time we fill his iteron 3

soooon we are gonna be having two retrievers and a hauler and its gonna be awesome

wawi

Well, I finally decided to quit the corp I've been with since December. The CEO won't be pleased to find out but he hasn't been on recently. I decided to try out null sec and become a pirate wariodood;

Go Up