July 08, 2024, 09:19:02 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Natal = Kinect = PRICEY

Started by Sam, June 13, 2010, 09:41:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cookie

Well, I didn't want it in the first place. This gives me another reason not to buy it.

Sa Da MA

Still gonna call it natal and I might get it if the reviews are good once released... but damn I can't believe this sucker gonna cost $200, I was hoping for a price tag of $150 or less, I guess their goes my (fight) money!   cry;

Josh

Does anyone know about Fable 3 and the Kinect being used with it? I'm not paying $200 dollars just to play Fable.

KonohaShinobi

when i see some REAL games, I'll judge the price and value of the device.

C.Mongler

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 14, 2010, 02:56:44 PM
when i see some REAL games, I'll judge the price and value of the device.

this is the least retarded thing I've seen Konoha ever say.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: C Mongler on June 14, 2010, 03:13:11 PM
this is the least retarded thing I've seen Konoha ever say.

the forza was ok, it was what I expected from a driving game from kinect, high next gen graphics on a trusted developer's long running and successful series. However, driving games are pretty obvious for motion controls. Kinect proves that it has the capability for more outside the box games with the internal voice and facial recognition and the 1:1 tracking. It's only a matter of time, after the holidays when the casual "haha play with grandpa and look silly" games come out the actual games will roll in, and by that time a price drop too, probably. It's just like with the Wii, a waiting game, after the honeymoon period, things should hopefully get better and everyone will own a kinect.

Sa Da MA

June 14, 2010, 08:23:26 PM #21 Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 08:33:23 PM by Sa Da MA

C.Mongler

Daddy

Quote from: C Mongler on June 14, 2010, 06:16:26 AM
um except the sensor bar costs 3 or 4 dollars to produce and this clearly costs a tad bit more
also paying 250 for the wii was like buying paying 250 for a new gamecube with wireless and a sensor bar

C.Mongler

but seriously i like the way it allows you to make your xbox sentient, but all the games like butt fuck retarded. except maybe dance central. maybe. kinda want it not sure i dunno yet.

Sam

Quote from: C Mongler on June 15, 2010, 06:32:49 PM
but seriously i like the way it allows you to make your xbox sentient, but all the games like butt fuck retarded. except maybe dance central. maybe. kinda want it not sure i dunno yet.

I kinda want dance central and kinectimals. I just like cats.

Don't think I want them enough to buy them, but just enough to sit here and wish I had them.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

spaceman

I bought my 360 for $200

Now you want me to pay $200 for an accessory for it?

Haha fuck you Microsoft

C.Mongler

seriously its probably 150, considering gamestop is listing it as that. the 200 came from some conerted sweedish price or some shit. hell they havent even announced the official US price.

Sony has for theirs anyway. Move costs 50 bucks. Oh wait, thats for only half of move. Move is really 80 bucks. For one controller. Whats that? You're not a fag so you don't have a PlayStation Eye? Oh, thats 130 bucks. That's only for a full set for one player though. Want your buddies to be able to play? That'll be 80 bucks for a controller set for each of them too.

Sam

Quote from: C Mongler on June 16, 2010, 08:14:10 AM
seriously its probably 150, considering gamestop is listing it as that. the 200 came from some conerted sweedish price or some shit. hell they havent even announced the official US price.

Sony has for theirs anyway. Move costs 50 bucks. Oh wait, thats for only half of move. Move is really 80 bucks. For one controller. Whats that? You're not a fag so you don't have a PlayStation Eye? Oh, thats 130 bucks. That's only for a full set for one player though. Want your buddies to be able to play? That'll be 80 bucks for a controller set for each of them too.

Not to mention it looks like some of the games will need two controllers for one player.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up