October 17, 2024, 07:25:36 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?

Started by Daddy, May 07, 2010, 10:40:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: YPR on May 09, 2010, 01:54:21 PM
I love you cjlubdoods;

[spoiler]NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK cry;[/spoiler]

giggle;

[spoiler]I wish he would come back. :([/spoiler]

The spy who loves you

??????

Quote from: Sheets are Swaying on May 09, 2010, 01:56:22 PM
It's less isolating myself from them and connecting to the fact that I'm traveling, which I feel alone in. But I don't feel alone while on the train, I like living in other people. Does that make sense?
I'm guessing you're saying that you've isolated yourself in your imagination, and yet, you imagine that you've perceiving the scenery the same way the guy next to you is creating some form of passive-bond to occur?   cry;

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on May 10, 2010, 07:50:08 PM
I'm guessing you're saying that you've isolated yourself in your imagination, and yet, you imagine that you've perceiving the scenery the same way the guy next to you is creating some form of passive-bond to occur?   cry;

Depends if you believe other people exist or not, as independent consciousness that you can understand. I think so. And so I try to live in them a bit, it's healthy. But mostly I go places and smile.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

YPrrrr

Guys you can't just start slinging around solopsism, the very fabric of the thread is at stake

Go Up